Beck's Restoring Honor Crowd Attendance

chevysoldier

For those people that wanted numbers of the Restoring Honor Rally, here is an aerial view.

estimate828crowd.jpg

http://www.patriotsteaparty.net/wordpress/?p=2639

Plus there are two videos of the aftermath of the restoring honor rally and Obama's Inauguration. Take notice of the amount of trash left behind between the two.

Edited by chevysoldier
Add note about video

:cry: <---- Glenn Beck

glenn beck is the male sarah palin except palin has bigger balls. please give him up for dead.

This, unless someone can point out something positive Glenn Beck has done?? -- Maybe he's turned himself around after allegedly raping and murdering that girl back in 1990.

That's funny the estimates using the aerial photos done by a third party are at about 85k. Even looking at that photo you can tell there aren't as many people as it claims. The counts on that photo must have been done by one of those Palin-Americans that shun the elitist education system.

Although I'm not sure why a group would be bragging about having so many attend such an idiotic event only organized as one giant infomercial for Beck's new website and to promote his and Palin's other worthless crap (books, shows, speaking,...). Morons.

Chevy -

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but why should we believe that the photo shown was taken on the date claimed?

You shouldn't. I spent a little time and this photo came up in numerous places as being taken at the Beck Rally. I didn't find one instance where it was said otherwise.

I posted in in response to other threads where no one seemed to have a vague idea of the numbers. For those that didn't read the website it says those number estimates on the picture are from when the National Park Service conducted counts. Those are their estimates, not Beck's are anyone who would benefit from inflating the numbers.

I'd hope that nothing I ever post is taken as 100% fact. Research it yourself and if I am wrong, tell me. That is not directed at you redkow, just in general.