hand gun v. shotgun v. rifle

redkow97

I thought he was looking for his first pistol to be a paper/ home gun? Your dad would do well with a easy to handle gun, from the range trips I have been on he seemed to like the wheel gun your buddy had last time. He also seemed to like the .22 also? Heck I need atleast 2-3 more to get to where I would be almost done?....with handguns long guns more then that.

Yep, when we talked about what not to buy. ;)

Ha ha... I was thinking about saying something like this. Mainly because I had an M&P because of how great of things I heard and then I HATED it. I could feel every movement of the slide, it jammed a lot of it did not feel great. Some people told me I may have just got a bad one of the batch because of how great they are. But they are CERTAINLY not for me. I got rid of it and got a Sig and LOVE it!

Everyone needs atleast one 1911 right? wheel gun? there is two I need still LOL!

im really interested in a 1911 also.... possibly my next gun. i gotta wait till the beginning of the year tho. plus who knows i might be looking for an ar by then too..

yeah, seems like there is always the "next one" . Nope, I am going for a "real deal" big boy pistol, eventually the CHL piece, then another Rem 870 for hunting and trap, unless i can get a good deal on a trap shotty. Ok,......... must...........stay.............focused........oh, yeah, pistol, looking at the sig P250 or the XD series

yeah, seems like there is always the "next one" . Nope, I am going for a "real deal" big boy pistol, eventually the CHL piece, then another Rem 870 for hunting and trap, unless i can get a good deal on a trap shotty. Ok,......... must...........stay.............focused........oh, yeah, pistol, looking at the sig P250 or the XD series

I have a P220 and I LOVE it. But that is a .45 and touch to conceal comfortably. My XD .40 is my carry and I LOVE that one as well.

Ha ha... I was thinking about saying something like this. Mainly because I had an M&P because of how great of things I heard and then I HATED it. I could feel every movement of the slide, it jammed a lot of it did not feel great. Some people told me I may have just got a bad one of the batch because of how great they are. But they are CERTAINLY not for me. I got rid of it and got a Sig and LOVE it!

That's interesting because I read probably hundreds of reviews on them before I got mine and don't recall a single negative one. Mine has never malfunctioned.

That's interesting because I read probably hundreds of reviews on them before I got mine and don't recall a single negative one. Mine has never malfunctioned.

That is the same reason I bought mine. And that is why I was shocked when I HATED mine. And that is why people think I got the "maybe you got the odd ball" from people.

Almost everything you said in this post is wrong.

care to elaborate?

My point was really to get some clarification about what people really meant by "stopping power."

the notion that a bullet will knock someone over or somehow impede their forward progress for any reason beyond pain seems flatly wrong from a physics standpoint.