Motorsports of Columbus on Morse

F4iBunny

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a bike from MOC......All I can say is, They will not get anymore $$ from me.I will do burnouts in their lot like always and take free pop,And popcorn but never spend another dime.They will close soon enough he losing his ass right now anyway. Jack said if they don't make any money in the next year or so he's pulling out of columbus.Plus I don't think they have 1 mechanic that is certified to work on anything past turn signals and slip ons.Atleast a while back when I needed motor work they said they had no one there that could do it.Thats sad.

Yeah I found out.

I cant remember his name but he is still there (we saw him yesterday) & he is the service manager or something like that.

He has a pic on the main page >> main page <<, this pics on the right, he is the 4th one down with his back turned to the camera.

He had the whole electric garage door stuff replaced (not the door, just the door opener part), took a while though.

wow dude....im still just AMAZED that this happened!!!! seems CRIMINAL!!!!! and that dood LOOKS like a criminal :(

I had to laugh because in the letter they sent, they said if the bike wasn't paid for, legal action would be taken. Really? Because I'd love them to take me to court so I could countersue their asses for the B&E as well as all the harassment that has gone along with this!

They offered us some stuff to make up for all this and when I said I wanted the F4i that was on the sales floor they thought I was joking! Sure, it seems unreasonable to get a bike out of the deal but then again we also didn't tell the police who tried to break into the garage. What kind of statute of limitations is on that I wonder? I had no problems yelling at the guy about the garage in the middle of the sales floor while there were customers there.

Basically nothing they can offer us (other than a free bike) will make me happy because I don't want to buy anything from them. Sucks though because if we don't take what they offer, then they're not out anything!

i would just go burn the place down.

I would put strychnine in the guacamole

please dont take this the wrong way! In most circumstances timing is everything, and the timing of this thread is not right. I would ask Satan to temperarly pull it. You give people a chance to "make things right" to save themselves from bad publicity, but you have already bashed them (yes they are deserving). Knowing the type of guy Kurt is the whole comment about letting them be able to still walk will not motivate him to be more generous. Hopefully nobody from MOC is on this board.

Wait for them to hook you up them bash the hell out of them.

please dont take this the wrong way! In most circumstances timing is everything, and the timing of this thread is not right. I would ask Satan to temperarly pull it. You give people a chance to "make things right" to save themselves from bad publicity, but you have already bashed them (yes they are deserving). Knowing the type of guy Kurt is the whole comment about letting them be able to still walk will not motivate him to be more generous. Hopefully nobody from MOC is on this board.

I can only assume this is some kind of crap F***ING joke with no punchline.

This started in May 07, I think 8 months is more than long enough for them to sort any of their errors out & not have to involve us again.

"timing is not right" <<< :lol::slap:

I didn't say anything about them initially because they did try to make it right to an extent when they paid for a new garage door opener. We thought everything was fine and let it go. We probably shouldn't have backed down so easily at that point. We could have made it much worse for them at the time.

And then they have the nerve to send this recent letter! I really had had enough at that point. Like I said, they have offered us stuff, but nothing that satisfies me after all they've put us thru. It's not just that they gave us a bad deal. I think that ppl should know they tried to break into the garage and all the crap they've put us thru. We're not going to get anymore out of them. Trust me, we tried! And because everything they offer us is shit, we're not really getting anything.

And I hope someone from there is on this forum and see how many ppl will be reading this and may be looking elsewhere for their bike needs. I made my point very clear at the store which is why I don't want them touching my bike already (other than the fact that they fucked it up the first time) b/c who knows what they'll do to it.

I didn't say anything about them initially because they did try to make it right to an extent when they paid for a new garage door opener. We thought everything was fine and let it go. We probably shouldn't have backed down so easily at that point. We could have made it much worse for them at the time.

And then they have the nerve to send this recent letter! I really had had enough at that point. Like I said, they have offered us stuff, but nothing that satisfies me after all they've put us thru. It's not just that they gave us a bad deal. I think that ppl should know they tried to break into the garage and all the crap they've put us thru. We're not going to get anymore out of them. Trust me, we tried! And because everything they offer us is shit, we're not really getting anything.

And I hope someone from there is on this forum and see how many ppl will be reading this and may be looking elsewhere for their bike needs. I made my point very clear at the store which is why I don't want them touching my bike already (other than the fact that they fucked it up the first time) b/c who knows what they'll do to it.

Sounds reasonable to me, from some of the other posts I thought you were still negotiating with them. I order a couple of parts from them occasionally $5 or $10 but I wont buy a bike from them mostly because of Kurt

Bret and I have talked about trading in my '07 250 for the '08 since it's been redesigned and the guy said he'd do us a deal if we wanted a bike but I'm obviously hesitant about getting another bike from them. It would probably be the best deal we will get out of them.

On the other hand my plan was to keep the 250 thru this coming season and maybe upgrade to a 600 something next year anyway.

Another question comes up in my mind... One of the reasons I got the 250 in the first place is that they've made them for several years and most ppl are very happy with them. Now that they've finally modified them, how do I know how good it will be? I don't have reveiws to look at or anything. Do they usually find kinks when the redesign a bike? (it's not just the outside, they've made changes in the engine etc too)

:confused:

............they did try to make it right to an extent when they paid for a new garage door opener. We thought everything was fine and let it go. ......

...shit...im sorry guys, but some mother fuck actually does damage trying to BREAK AND ENTER!!!!! I would not hurt em, but you can bet your ass they would have a felony record after im done (maybe only an m5 though, i dont know)!!!!!! Let that little fuck see what it feels like checking THAT BOX on the job aplications from now on!!!!! "have you even been convicted of a felony" ......

after hearing this....the ONLY thing I will do at MOC will be burnouts, and eat thier cheap ass food when i have the munchies while out.

HONDA NORTHWEST ROCKS!!!!!!!

(just keep in mind that you will still have to PAY for parts and servic there) but its the best shop in THIS area IMHO (see other thread on why i KNOW this)

Another question comes up in my mind... One of the reasons I got the 250 in the first place is that they've made them for several years and most ppl are very happy with them. Now that they've finally modified them, how do I know how good it will be? I don't have reveiws to look at or anything. Do they usually find kinks when the redesign a bike? (it's not just the outside, they've made changes in the engine etc too)

:confused:

Though it's a new year for the bike, I wouldn't be too concerned as the components and technology being used on it is being trickled down from their 600 and 1000 cc bikes. The technology is tried and true as they have been implementing it in their bikes for several years. If you were talking about buying a first year liter bike, then I would have cause for concern as some of the technology they are putting in there is coming from their race bikes and they don't really have long term data on dependability as their race bikes get way too much TLC.

Speaking of motorsports,I tried to order a simple part from them and instead of the 3 day time period that they told me it would take,they decided to call me after 7.Not only did they go 4 days over the time that they had agreed to,but when I get there,they told me that the part had been there all along and they weren't sure why no one had called.Seeing as how this was a part I needed within that 3 days,I called them on the 4th day asking where it was and they told me that it wasn't in yet.So why is it that they feel the need to lie to me over a $30 part?

Speaking of motorsports,I tried to order a simple part from them and instead of the 3 day time period that they told me it would take,they decided to call me after 7.Not only did they go 4 days over the time that they had agreed to,but when I get there,they told me that the part had been there all along and they weren't sure why no one had called.Seeing as how this was a part I needed within that 3 days,I called them on the 4th day asking where it was and they told me that it wasn't in yet.So why is it that they feel the need to lie to me over a $30 part?

because the place suks dik!!!