Deltran Battery Tender JR VS. 2 Bank Battery Tender

Bad324

$30 is $30 man....and having two is nice, in case you end up having a toy somewhere else, or helping someone out, or doing whatever.... doesnt hurt to have them separate instead of connected, but there are some situations where itll help to have 2 separate ones (i have two juniors)

$30 is $30 man....and having two is nice, in case you end up having a toy somewhere else, or helping someone out, or doing whatever.... doesnt hurt to have them separate instead of connected, but there are some situations where itll help to have 2 separate ones (i have two juniors)

Wow, this is going to be odd...

I agree with Tyler.

+1 with what's already been said. Unless you only have one outlet to spare in the garage go with 2. That way whatever 2 things you're charging don't have to be parked right next to each other.

I've been leaning the 2 jr's way as well. Outlets shouldn't be an issue and the only way all the toys fit in the garage is right next to each other so thats not a biggie either :)