finfeather sale

kzz21

hmm, I might pickup that sig mosquito with red dot if the sale price is right. Of course, it'll still need the aftermarket Gemtech barrel...

Grab the P22. I was shooting a buddies this past Sunday. I was shooting it suppressed with a SWR Spectre at 100 yards offhand and you dont want to be standing there. :) Its allot more accurate then you would think..

Also dispatched a possum with it.

Out of spec internals. Don't they have a QA system there!?!? And I think the answer to that question is 'No' if you're having to send it back for a second time now.

When I got it back, the repair sheet said they replaced the disconector and extractor and said they test fired it for 60 rounds without issue. I managed to make it to about round 25 before it started acting up again. I dont know why they replaced the extractor but they should have replaced the disconector, trigger, and hammer.

Maybe you should ask them for the only brand of ammo that it shots.

HAHA.. I love that they always ask what ammo your shooting like the gun only likes steak and not chicken. Always trying to find some excuse other then what the real problem is.

Grab the P22. I was shooting a buddies this past Sunday. I was shooting it suppressed with a SWR Spectre at 100 yards offhand and you dont want to be standing there. :) Its allot more accurate then you would think..

Also dispatched a possum with it.

Yep, I have one as well and love it. All others that have shot it either already bought one or are going to. It's cheap, accurate, reliable and very concealable.