finfeather sale

kzz21

Grab the P22. I was shooting a buddies this past Sunday. I was shooting it suppressed with a SWR Spectre at 100 yards offhand and you dont want to be standing there. :) Its allot more accurate then you would think..

Also dispatched a possum with it.

I demo'd the spectre with a borrowed p22. It's too small and of the dozen or so I've shot, only 25% were reliable from the factory. I'll pass.

What kind of work was done to this p22? I would like to see someone hit anything with one of those past 100FT not yrds. I shot jbots p22. While it was fun it was horrible as far as holding a group. Tried some mini mags out of it was better but still shot like a 3 inch 10 shot group at 25 feet.

What kind of work was done to this p22? I would like to see someone hit anything with one of those past 100FT not yrds. I shot jbots p22. While it was fun it was horrible as far as holding a group. Tried some mini mags out of it was better but still shot like a 3 inch 10 shot group at 25 feet.

No work. People underestimate the capability of almost all firearms.

I was shooting at a rock approximately 20"x20". I didnt say I was shooting 1 hole groups.

No work. People underestimate the capability of almost all firearms.

I was shooting at a rock approximately 20"x20". I didnt say I was shooting 1 hole groups.

As much as it pains me to agree with douchenozzle here, he's right. Hell, flounder and I have both hit 12" steel at 150 yards with his glock 27. It was actually easier with our buddy's ruger mark2. That said, I'm still not much of a fan of the p22, even tho I'll probably own one eventually for a suppressor host (but not until I have a tacol glock conversion, gsg1911 and a sig mosquito)