CBR250r coming to the US for 2011

jermattak

If it won't do 140+, I'm out.

+rep for you for that one sir! Will they take a Kat trade-in?

Looks better than the 08+ Ninja 250, IMO. The only thing I don't like is that it's single cylinder. A small v-twin like the VTR 250 would've been cool. I suppose the single keeps the cost down, and reliability up though.

If they're using the single, I hope it's more than Just a rebel/nighthawk motor. The Ninja will do 100 and is reasonable on the highway, whereas my fat-ass couldn't push my nighthawk over 70.

nope, its fuel injected! bore x stroke=76mm x 55mm

too bad its a single though, the old I4 cbr250rr's ripped

If they're using the single, I hope it's more than Just a rebel/nighthawk motor. The Ninja will do 100 and is reasonable on the highway, whereas my fat-ass couldn't push my nighthawk over 70.

:wtf: Must be going downhill, with a nice tail wind, with a couple miles to get wound out! :lol: Mine will do 90-95 pushing it. It will get to 85-90 reasonably quick, but much over that and it's like filpping a switch to keep it from accelerating any more!

Meh... Now if it were a twin and looked like a CBR and not the VFR, maybe.

I'd like to see it in another color before I make a final.

Small cc bikes are gonna kick some ass in years to come. Lookie what we got coming:

125duke90li01.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dressed to impress:

125dukepporange01.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not sure yet we are bringing these in yet. Would be great for college kids, new riders and urban folks...