Mullholland Drive claims another...

RSVDon

of course it was some ass hole who cant drive his GTO.. I know a few guys like that... **Cough** RSVDON**Cough**

HAHAHA Just kidding buddy. that big guy was pissed!!

I made Pete look like a little girl when it comes to handling the Goat last Sunday. Just ask him. :D

Bad understeer, plus a back end that breaks away with a bit of gas.... Sign me up for one!

They is quite fun. If we ever finally meet (hint, hint, lol) you can take it for a spin.

Not to critique as I'm not the best driver myself, but with how hot he came into that corner he should have just coasted out. Bad line, wayyy too much speed, and then panicked and hit the brakes almost putting him into that rail. Good way to upset this car's chassis real quick.

I've never been a fan of riding Mullholland Drive. Aside from that stupidity, you get people straddling the middle lane in both cages and bikes. In some areas residents have even been known to pour oil on the road just to be assholes and try to kill us. It's like the Dragon without the t-shirts.

I believe cars are best for straight line power, and bikes are good for both. I never consider cornering when I want a powerful car. Balls out power is my 4 wheel choice.

You've never ridden(or driven) a Subaru STi...or even a WRX that's set up properly.

Take any curvy road...take away the bikes ability to go WFO on the straight stretches...and I'll keep up or lose any bike on the road...curve for curve.

BTD.

You've never ridden(or driven) a Subaru STi...or even a WRX that's set up properly.

Take any curvy road...take away the bikes ability to go WFO on the straight stretches...and I'll keep up or lose any bike on the road...curve for curve.

BTD.

you mean you can win at comparisons if you take away one of the key characteristics or strengths of the given thing you are comparing to? that is boss.

next, you should enter a penis size contest, but take away the black contestants ability to be... uhh... black. this method has some real potential... i suggest submitting this to lifehacks

you mean you can win at comparisons if you take away one of the key characteristics or strengths of the given thing you are comparing to? that is boss.

next, you should enter a penis size contest, but take away the black contestants ability to be... uhh... black. this method has some real potential... i suggest submitting this to lifehacks

I'm saying...set a fair max speed and make it about cornering/handling...not top speed...but I can see how that's difficult for you to understand with big black cock on your mind...

BTD.

I'm saying...set a fair max speed and make it about cornering/handling...not top speed...but I can see how that's difficult for you to understand with big black cock on your mind...

BTD.

you want to make it a "fair" comparison of cornering and handling by crippling the bike's obvious advantage of power/weight ratio, yet ignore the advantage a car has over a bike in the HUGE contact patch difference?

derp