New series on amc!

kawi kid

I did not watch the show yet, but I did watch the moive that was on before the show called "dawn of the dead". I noticed that during a zombie attack, you use up a boat load of ammo. So you have to carry alot of ammo, which would slow ya down, but it is needed. How would you carry ammo and have it accessable as you are running and firing and reloading?

I did not watch the show yet, but I did watch the moive that was on before the show called "dawn of the dead". I noticed that during a zombie attack, you use up a boat load of ammo. So you have to carry alot of ammo, which would slow ya down, but it is needed. How would you carry ammo and have it accessable as you are running and firing and reloading?

This is why it is better to have a hide out. All the ammo you need at your disposal and should be more protected than being on the move.

I could do it.

There was a fiddyCal on top he didn't touch. You can shoot that thing while buttoned up too.

You are one the few people that I believe when they say that. ;)

I liked the show overall, pretty faithful to the comics, but something seemed just a bit off to me. It may have been just that the actors weren't quite comfortable enough with their characters yet, but it seemed a bit forced.

Special effects were pretty good, I wouldn't call them realistic, but faithful to to zombie lore and damn good for a weekly series just starting out.

I think the best thing we have going for this show is that they are treating it well and and are making sure the don't ruin the books with it. That stands in favor for the viewer. :)

I wish I could relax and zone out for 5 minutes instead of over-analyzing every thing for once. :nono::p

Tell ya what. What the zombie apocalypse comes, you grab yourself a lawn chair and watch me, jagr, kawi kid and 1000rrrider annihilate the walking dead. :cool:

Zombies, Al-qauda, Westboro Baptists, whatever.

Missed this thread. Title should read : New Zombie show on AMC!

But I have now set my DVR to record the replay of the first episode, and all new ones. Can't wait to see it. I'm a little disappointed that AMC web site doesn't allow full episode viewing.