I need tires for my truck

Casper

Trade you prices! Try looking for tires in 275/55-20! I'm gonna apply for a small loan now! :o

mofo dodge for the lose. what kinda tires are you looking for ill see what i can do but im in dayton may not be worth the trip

Deja vu?

Didn't I see you start this thread a while back? Did you wear them out already, or just never got them?

Posting up a size might help in getting a price, along with the type of tire you're looking for! I can look them up, see what I can do for price.

Cooper used to give bulk/fleet discount. Don't know if they still do. But any tire place should negotiate for a big sale. Otherwise keep on trying till one is found. Use the phone, it's cheaper/quicker.

I just bought another Jeep. beep beep

Thats what I needed for my Ram, I went with a 275/60/20 for a lil bigger tire Copper Discoverer HT+ at Discount Tire 735 OTD with free lifetime balance and rotation

I've got the 35x12.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT. Gonna have to sell a kidney or something when they need replaced. Around $270 apiece :(

mofo dodge for the lose. what kinda tires are you looking for ill see what i can do but im in dayton may not be worth the trip

Actually, its a ford. But I've been trying to research what tire sizes I could change to to open up more options. The Pirelli Scorpion ATR's on it from OEM I've not been a big fan of. They flatten out over night so the first few miles are rather bumpy until they circle out.

Was looking at Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 or Firestone Destination A/T's for replacements.

daaamn, we just sold all of our 245's, we were selling dumb cheap because we had so many. Now we have tires, rims, and tubes off '76 land cruisers (cant think of the size off the top of my head), if anyone wants any, I can get as many as you need. hit me up, $50 for tire, rim and tube. we'll say 180 for a set of four? And btw, these are off of brand new '76 land cruisers made in 08-09, not 1976....long story, no idea what else they will fit, ill take measurements tomorrow