Any business lawyers here?

Casper

You've violated a sexual harassment policy, haven't you? Come on, out with it. I might have some experience here. Especially if it was a dude.

Dude, it was the one time and you didn't press charges, so it doesn't count.

You've violated a sexual harassment policy, haven't you? Come on, out with it. I might have some experience here. Especially if it was a dude.
Swingset has experience getting sexually harassed by dudes???

Maybe swingset was harrasing a dude? :wtf:

Redkow is Perry Mason-in-training, right? Not that I'm volunteering his services, but maybe he could help. OK, so I am volunteering his services. ;)

Redkow is Perry Mason-in-training, right? Not that I'm volunteering his services, but maybe he could help. OK, so I am volunteering his services. ;)

I'm in law school, which just means that I know a lot about what I've learned lately, but i don't specialize in anything (yet).

If it's a general business CONTRACTS question, I actually kicked that course's ass - I haven't taken a business law course.

Bottom line is I can give you a "I think it's probably..." answer, but if you want real legal advice, you need to talk to a practicing attorney in that field.

I may know what i'm talking about, but I don't have a license to lose if I'm wrong.