San Francisco Bans Happy Meals

Cypress

im always torn on these types of issues. It is your right to choose if you are a huge fat ass or not, but its not my right to choose if my tax dollars are paying for you disability or medical bills. If the gov't would stop all forms of public aid then I would support all forms of freedom

Only in California....:rolleyes:

Government WAY overstepping it's boundaries, granted it's a small issue but enough of these little "issues" will add up over time. It's the PARENTS responsibility to ensure their child eats a balanced diet, wtf like the government has nothing better to do...like getting rid of all of the damn illegals polluting the communities they live in.

Only in California....:rolleyes:

Government WAY overstepping it's boundaries, granted it's a small issue but enough of these little "issues" will add up over time. It's the PARENTS responsibility to ensure their child eats a balanced diet, wtf like the government has nothing better to do...like getting rid of all of the damn illegals polluting the communities they live in.

Agreed. But its not surprising since its in NorCal.

I only played Nintendo in the 80's on Sat/Sun nights. All week and all weekend long I was playing sports on a team, or just outside playing with friends, like hide n seek, riding our bmx's, playing wiffle ball, basketball, etc. I ate like a pig and was skinny as shit until I turned 25 is when my weight started climbing.

This law reminds me that I DO live in the land of the free...........NOT. :lol: As decades go by, freedoms go bye-bye much more.

im always torn on these types of issues. It is your right to choose if you are a huge fat ass or not, but its not my right to choose if my tax dollars are paying for you disability or medical bills. If the gov't would stop all forms of public aid then I would support all forms of freedom

Holy fuck I just agreed with you!