2009 KTM RC8R for sale...

Moto-Brian

So, I have my 2009 Demo RC8R for sale. It actually has a build date of 2/10 and is 100% the same as a 2010...

Anyways, the way this has to work is that it needs to run through a dealership. I can probably get this done through Wheelsports in Reynoldsburg, OH or Ohio Motorcycle in Hilliard, OH. You pick. There would be a destination charge and what we call a PDI charge.

The price asked here is as the bike sits. It is 100% streetable and ready to ride, but has a little rash on the right mid fairing. I will get detailed pics later...

I am also looking at selling this to a dealer so, it could go to a shop vs. a general public person...

It has just over 2000 miles and has lived almost solely on the track. I put a good number of street miles on it, but all freeway. Oil has been changed religously and we use Motorex oils and OEM KTM filters.

I have race related parts on it in the pictures and they will not be included. Everything will be OEM stock and will come with manual, service manual, and fresh Pirelli street tires. I might be able to get a set of 2CTs put on it, also if that matters...

Anyways, the price is going to be about $11,750 plus destination and PDI charges. I might be able to negotiate those charges with the dealer... Not sure as we will have to wait until I get any feedback...

These bikes retail for $20k. I also may be able to add in a few items like a KTM rear stand and some cool pieces parts for a buyer... I can add some sugar to sweeten the deal.

Here are pics as it stands in street trim. Pics do not show rash on right side. I can also repair/replace the damaged panels, but that will raise the cost.

vintage1w.jpg

rc8mido1.jpg

rc8mido2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh, just a note, as the bike is shown in the pics, it was raced with the damaged panels. It is purely cosmetic. In fact, it was good enough to win two national #1 plates in bone stock form...

I will get the buyer either my cost on parts needed to get back to like new condition...

Want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,

want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,

want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want,want.

That is all.

You are not right in the noggin.

Sweet bikes though... only bike I've EVER tracked (couple KTM demo days @ Mid Oh) -- $12k good....is debatable. To each their own.

GLWS.

You're right about $12k good being debatable... It's $18k good...:D Well, being bone stock and beating some bikes well north of $20k, I am thinking it has a bit of a proven track record. Not to mention all the records it has gained this year with a few other racers at the controls...

I am probably able to get it for $11,750 plus tax, but has to be worked out with dealer...

Congrats! That's awesome man! Who did you get it from? Did they have the aftermarket triples?

Yes. The ohlins suspension has been worked over. It has after market upper n lower tripples. Race body work. Full termignoni exhaust. Race ecu. Stm slipper clutch....its a thing of beauty

Yes. The ohlins suspension has been worked over. It has after market upper n lower tripples. Race body work. Full termignoni exhaust. Race ecu. Stm slipper clutch....its a thing of beauty

Dude, I am stoked for you! Let's hook up at the track and get you sorted and have some fun!

Tyler said he was hoping to get one of the demos. Wonder if he did?

VERY good price!! Apparently crappy time to sell.

Tyler who?

Not a crappy time at all. Have two interested buyers... Just need to get things sorted, but it is all price driven...