Ohio bike week 2008......... no really

mrbret

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh??? I don't even know what you ride... You dreaming about me or something? Weirdo.

:lol: I'm just fuckin with ya dude. No one told me to get a real bike, at least no one on this board. :p I'm actually bikeless until the dealers around here start getting them in :mad:

Not all Harley riders are dicks. I hang out with several. Most of them are actually nice guys who just like to ride. Its just a few bad ones that give us this impression. Same with sportbike riders. Most are just out for the ride. But there are those few who have something to prove. Maybe their penises are really small and that's why they feel the need to ride a wheelie down the middle of the freeway in traffic. I don't know. Every type of riding has a time and place. Knowing when and where and riding within your ability is what makes you a good rider.

Now I give every biker his/hers due respect until proven otherwise. Had a neighbor we rode with sometimes who owned a Softail then a Ultra Classic. He let me ride the Classic and for as big as it was, was easy to ride even at neighborhood speeds.

Now to the story:

My Dad and I were out in the rural area riding, we come down the hill of one of our favorite roads. As we pull up to the 4 way stop we see about 6-7 Harleys in a drive way and there were a bunch of guys in the side yard. So we make our left turn, and wave to the crowd, and the proceed to give the up yours sign and the open hand under the chin...

So when I saw that gave them the #1 sign. (finger).

I almost wish I had stopped to give it to them, but they weren't worth the hassle.

If I payed $150,000 dollars for a brand new Festiva, built exactly like it was in 1983, and you paid $50,000 for a brand new Ferrari, with all the super advanced tech that a thoroughbred race career instills on such a vehicle, and I told YOU to get a real car like a Festiva, would you make fun of me?

thats almost accurate. I work at a ford parts plant and 99.9% of them who own a bike owns a harley. i here it non stop! "somday u will get a real bike and blah blah blah" it does get annoying after a while but i just let it go. anyway back on the subject at hand... whos gonna check out this ohio bike week?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope some of you guys come on up here. I live here and there's a grip of sportbikes that will show up. I hate Harleys too.:confused:.....Hate's a strong word.....I would rather have herpes....Yeah. But last year was fun.

Just like Myrtle Beach Bike week. We go ride, they stand and shine.

I'm down 100% to go to this my parents live about 10 minutes away from this and we can stay there if anyone wants to stay and do a ton of riding along the lake. We could be the ones who change the opinion of the harley guys, I mean I'll ride with anyone and have rode with plenty of harleys so doesnt bother me. Tits, beer, bands, what else can you ask for?

I purty much ride by myself. Never have time to make regular rides due to my work schedule. Now, thats changed. Where meet up at here?

Were you in Norwalk today? I seen a bike that looked like yours. I was at the light by KFC.