Ride (or drive) and eat 12/11 - Jed's Fireballs and Brew in Hilliard

Casper

:cry:awww come one now. Did I hear you coughing? just call in sick, it is that time of year. :D

I would but. 1 I actually really like my job it is awesome. 2 I really like the partner I have tomorrow, she is smokin hawt. 3 its a 24hr shift so I lose alot of money by calling off and 4 its a 24 hr shift so I'll be shacked up in the bunk house with said hawtness ;)

I would but. 1 I actually really like my job it is awesome. 2 I really like the partner I have tomorrow, she is smokin hawt. 3 its a 24hr shift so I lose alot of money by calling off and 4 its a 24 hr shift so I'll be shacked up in the bunk house with said hawtness ;)

switching from the ol' right hand again??? :D your left hand is kinda cute tho...;)

Only sissies trailer to the gap.

As usual.. A late reply by me..

Corrction:

Only sissies trailer!

I "should" be in, and am pretty sure I will be riding.. That might change it I don't get any sleep by the time I have to get up though

great meeting some of the people i havent met, and pleasure seeing familar faces as well.

That burnout was a complete squid move. Don't do shit like that at OR shindigs. Very disrespectful of the shop and the employees, and quite embarrassing for the staff working with customers. Plus, it gives sportbike riders a bad image.

• Upvote 1