Ride (or drive) and eat 12/11 - Jed's Fireballs and Brew in Hilliard

Casper

That burnout was a complete squid move. Don't do shit like that at OR shindigs. Very disrespectful of the shop and the employees, and quite embarrassing for the staff working with customers. Plus, it gives sportbike riders a bad image.

:lol: why does this not shock me

That burnout was a complete squid move. Don't do shit like that at OR shindigs. Very disrespectful of the shop and the employees, and quite embarrassing for the staff working with customers. Plus, it gives sportbike riders a bad image.

Glad I was gone before this happened. but the food was good and nice to see some new faces

It was discussed. How ever I believe the shock of see a Katana burning a tire had everyone rattled. :)

With everyone one here being so "Ill say it to your face" and " i have 400 guns and carry 6 with me" the fact that nobody shot out his tire is inexcusable. All OR members need to turn in their ccw immediately.

With everyone one here being so "Ill say it to your face" and " i have 400 guns and carry 6 with me" the fact that nobody shot out his tire is inexcusable. All OR members need to turn in their ccw immediately.

Says the man who just lost his balls. :D

You're just jealous cuz yer not shacking up with a 9.9 for 24

Pix of said 9.9, or I call bull$hit

never make and win a bet for all you can drink christmas ale for $5

Someone else challenged you at all things in life, too?? ;)

Someone else challenged you at all things in life, too?? ;)

:lol:

I know the co-owner of the bar down the street pretty well and were both very competitive so we make bets with each other a bunch, this was hands down the best and the worst one I've made with him