Cleveland Area Business for Sale

Tpoppa

Do you know anyone who is looking to buy a business? I'm getting ready to sell a 4 bay self serve car wash.

I'm not going to post financial info here. I will say it's profitable & it's had really good growth over the last 2 years, despite the crap economy.

In many ways it's the perfect business to run. It's setup to run unattended, little to no customer interaction, no collecting money, and no employees (if you're handy with tools). I will train the new owner/operator as needed.

I'm selling because I'm planning to move further away and I have a 1 year old.

I am planning to list it with a business broker around Feb or March, but I figured I'd post here first.

A car wash is a weather driven business. Winter is the busiest season. Snow and salt = $. The maintenace isn't terribly complex, it's more a matter of getting familiar with the different pieces of equipment. Hoses need to be replaced, coin acceptors can fail, etc.

Edited by Tpoppa

Max, years ago I used to deliver the car/truck wash soap via a tanker truck to car washes, schools, Ford plant, and factories.(dirty job) Could hook you up for some good soap.

Edited by Gump