Cleveland guys and gals

Casper

Put up a little flier at your local bike shop. The more Ohioans we have on here the better.

Just a thought if someone comes up with a kick ass flier design and sends it to me i would be willing to print a shit load of them and flood the local shops with them and then come bike season i do a lot of rallies and runs and would hand them out there too.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought if someone comes up with a kick ass flier design and sends it to me i would be willing to print a shit load of them and flood the local shops with them and then come bike season i do a lot of rallies and runs and would hand them out there too.

I know we've got stickers and t-shirts????(:slap::evil:)...has anyone designed a flier or poster??

• 2 weeks later...
Cleveland Ohio here. Frequently ride valley parkway and through cuyahoga valley. Own a 94 ninja 250, about to buy a 01 CBR 600 f4i.

Can you give me your route? I'm looking for some good riding in this area..I've heard the metro parks have some good roads.

Cleveland area, well more like strongsville right by brunswick. as far as cleveland goes, unless you are a stunter or a harley guy, you aint finding shit!! hell getting to meet people who wanna do more then primp and prep in thier mirrors at bike nights!:lol:

Amen!! I work in Strongsville BTW.

I tried getting folks organized last year. We made one ride (it was late in the season). I'm hoping to get everyone together this year..early...for many ORGANIZED rides.

I live in Lorain, BTW. I work in Strongsville and Beachwood.

There was an older threa from last year that I started...it had everyones contact info. That's the first step. I'm willing to be the ride captain and get all this sh!t organized...I just want to have some people to ride with. Knuckle heads need not apply. We all like to get on it and spray it every once in a while..but if you want to ride a stand up wheelie past the state police station, sorry man, that's too much attention for me. Save that sh!t for the back roads and parking lots.

Anyways..I think now is a good time to get this show on the road. Anyone in the CLE area that wants to get together during the week or weekends for some beverages or some organized romps through NE Ohio, put up your contact details. I'll save em all, and once the weather turns I'll start emailing and calling. I'm sick of the Cleveland forum being as dead as Heath Led...oops. Bad joke.

Shitty!!!! I will be making it down to C town in the near future. I'll be sure to hit you up. I just bought a 7x14 enclosed trailer too. :)

Inya, where in Strongsville? I live on 82.

Actaully the metros are some good roads just speed limits are too low and Rangers patrol all the good areas. actaully if you head out toward Auburn 422 to 44 and head east. they are some good twisties, not incredible but do able. you have to hit the back roads out here to really get anything worth while.

Actaully the metros are some good roads just speed limits are too low and Rangers patrol all the good areas. actaully if you head out toward Auburn 422 to 44 and head east. they are some good twisties, not incredible but do able. you have to hit the back roads out here to really get anything worth while.

I used to train Martial Arts at JK Kang, next to McCarty's on Pearl (is that 82?) i can't keep the #'s straight. I actually work off of Darice Parkway, which is off of Royalton Road (I think that's 42). It's down about a mile from a Speedway..near Marietta Farms.

I work for Antares (Medical Mutual).

What are your work hours? I am always down for an after work romp or some beverages at a local beverage establishment. :) Whoops...I am assuming you work in Strongsville..that could be a bad assumption.

Yeah I kinda figured that about the parks..low speed limits..can't really get on it. The only really nice riding I've found has been the back roads headed to Mansfield..and even then the twisties are limited. I know everyone keeps telling me southern Ohio is where it's at. I guess I was looking for something close to home.

Guys and gals, post your routes...even if they are headed south or east. We'll hit them once the weather turns for some organized romps. I CANT WAIT!!!

Matter of fact, I've got some Ram Air Eyes, Halo Eyes, ZX14 Calipers, brake pads and steel braided lines to get on real quick like.

I used to train Martial Arts at JK Kang, next to McCarty's on Pearl (is that 82?) i can't keep the #'s straight. I actually work off of Darice Parkway, which is off of Royalton Road (I think that's 42). It's down about a mile from a Speedway..near Marietta Farms.

I work for Antares (Medical Mutual).

What are your work hours? I am always down for an after work romp or some beverages at a local beverage establishment. :) Whoops...I am assuming you work in Strongsville..that could be a bad assumption.

I actually live about 2 miles from darice parkway. Once weather breaks i would be down for some after work rides too just let me know.

Oh and Pearl is 42, Royalton is 82

yep 82 is royalton and pearl is 42.. I know where Kang's is at and aslo mcarthy's. never been to Mc'sI actaully work outta solon but I am a delivery driver for McDonalds/chipotle. I live a little but before Maria gardens. I would be up for some after work bevs, well day off bevs for me on like mond/ weds or fridays if I have drill that weekend. Let me know.

That's perfect, because I am in Strongsville on mon, wed, and fri. I am in beachwood tue and thu.

Cool..we'll definately need to keep in touch. I need to get the brakes and fairings back on my bike soon, but it's too damn cold to be in the garage right now.

COME ON SPRING!

• 4 weeks later...
inya congrats on the trailer. you need to bring it down this way and let r1crusher tag along too. I can provide a place for the two of you crash and then we can head down south

It's a date. We'll definitely do the damn thang as soon as it gets warm. I used to have a sig. other in Columbus, but she was a lying c0ck bag who I had to fire recently. So I'll be rollin' solo.

It's a date. We'll definitely do the damn thang as soon as it gets warm. I used to have a sig. other in Columbus, but she was a lying c0ck bag who I had to fire recently. So I'll be rollin' solo.

Tell us how you really feel about her. Haha!

Tell us how you really feel about her. Haha!

Man if you only knew...

Good thing is..I got my revenge. Nothing like finding out your woman is cheating on you..but she doesn't know that you know yet. Then, you go have sex with an ex girlfriend that she knows about and is insecure about. You invite her over, and within minutes of having sex with the ex and lots of oral treats, you meet your girlfriend in the driveway and plant a BIG kiss on her. Then you proceed to have sex with her...no shower involved.

About a week later when you can't stand it anymore, you let her know that she is a cheating f#ck sack and you ask her if she enjoyed the taste of another woman on my mouth and sack last time she was over. Then you proceed to call her job and tell everyone there (she's a hair stylist) that she has herpes. You also inform them about all the expensive products she's been stealing. Yeah. Also you let them know about the clients she takes home to service instead of the salon...and THEN you leave a message for her (at work) that you know WHO the 'other' man is and that he will be getting a recording of me f#cking the sh!t out of her while she is screaming my name. You also let them know that she has been lying about 'sick' relatives to get time off work to go to Florida with her other man.

Oh yeah..I had this planned for a minute.

Now..while all this is going on, you've already emailed and called the other dude to let him know that she's been playin' both of us (he had no idea). So, now she goes from 2 d!cks to no d!cks, and a reputation of having herpes (news in a hair salon spreads quick). Her job is giving her sh!t...and she's paranoid about the next thing I might do.

DONT EVER CROSS ME.

:bigfinger:

Gotta love the snow in cleveland, high drifts. It just makes me smile. If it wasnt for weather like this I wouldnt appreicate the nice stuff as much as I do.

As far as good routes go, there are all kinds of nice little sections of road branching all throughout the metroparks area. You can pretty much ride on (almost) all park roads from Rocky River through the south and north Chagrin reservations.

I think some of the best ones have to be the section of the Valley parkway snaking around/behind the airport. Over near spafford and where all the river fords are. You can get on it a little bit just have to be careful. But the bottom line is ya cant see through the next corner so ya gotta take your risks carefully. I always warn everyone I pass when I see a cop or ranger or know where one is hiding or heading to.

I love getting on the throttle on the first part of Valley parkway (Brecksville) where ya climb up the hill. "Meadow lane" (i think thats it) is a very nice twisty road in the Brecksville reservation (it interesects with valley parkway)

Another good one is Tinkers creek, a few turns always have some gravel in them so ya gotta be careful.

Im sure there is all kinds of good riding over near chagrin, I havnt made the full loop from rocky river on the bike, but it involves chagrin river road when ya get out that way.

Ive done a few motorcycle rallies and found some good stuff on them, the problem is during those I am too concerned with paying attention to the bikes in my immediate area to check out road signs. I found some good ones on a ride leaving out of the harley dealership on rt 18.

Riverview road is also a beautiful ride.

I love nothing more than going through those above mentioned roads and dipping down into a spot with lower elevation or around a curve where it is shaded and immediately feeling the change of the dampness and temerature of the air.

I live right near canal road and the southern cleveland/parma area so usually when I ride after work or whater it is getting late, so I just make it down to canal then decide if i want to ride riverview south, tinkers creek east or the valley parkway west. Sometimes I just hop of the freeway and get over by valley parkway via 480 or 90 and taking it south and east back twards home. Not all that often do I have enough light or time to travel an hour to get to good roads, so I love living right in the middle of the valley parkway/ metroparks/ cuyahoga valley loop.

(Edit) And wow, that post was not there when I started mine, that is some cold blooded stuff. I love it. Why the d!cks? can you not swear on this site or do you do it for courtesy?

(Double Edit) And I am defentely down to do a meetup somewhere (QSL valley view is good for me) before the weather turns nice to get aquainted with each other. I am really hurting to find a solid group of good riders. I really want to work on my group ride skills and get with a group of guys on a consistant basis to ride together (as in coordinated and not just on the same road at the same place at the same time, if ya know what I mean.)

(Edit) And wow, that post was not there when I started mine, that is some cold blooded stuff. I love it. Why the d!cks? can you not swear on this site or do you do it for courtesy?

(Double Edit) And I am defentely down to do a meetup somewhere (QSL valley view is good for me) before the weather turns nice to get aquainted with each other. I am really hurting to find a solid group of good riders. I really want to work on my group ride skills and get with a group of guys on a consistant basis to ride together (as in coordinated and not just on the same road at the same place at the same time, if ya know what I mean.)

I just edited because I post on other forums and they moderate swearing..plus some people have filters at work.

As far as the ride goes...i like to do coordinated group rides...some experienced riders...some in experienced..no one gets left behind though. And we all ride safe (LOL for the most part). I encourage gear...cause if you dump it, I don't want to scrape you off the ground. etc etc etc. It's fun though, and a good way to make some friends.