1,000th post Karma Giveaway - FREE STUFF!

jblosser

it just occurred to me that i've gone past 3000 posts myself. i should probably take a step back, and reassess my life.

or maybe i'll just dump my fave fap folder into the NSFW section as my act of charity. how many terabytes can the server handle, I wonder?

or maybe i'll just dump my fave fap folder into the NSFW section as my act of charity. how many terabytes can the server handle, I wonder?

at first i thought this would be great. Then I took a step back and reassessed what could possibly be in that folder and it scarred me just thinking about it

at first i thought this would be great. Then I took a step back and reassessed what could possibly be in that folder and it scarred me just thinking about it

it is much worse than what you could possibly imagine.

I go by the rule of every OAF: Every Orifice Accounted For

I keep coming back for the knowledge of the OR community. I've asked plenty of questions and gotten back some great feedback in helping me get my bike running. I'm positive that my bike would still be sitting in the garage without the help from OR. I've only been on here since July of this year. Being a new rider and seeing how welcomed I was as a new rider made a great connection that was lost on other forums. Plus OR is a great place to waste your time especially when I have some homework to finish.

Actually, I stopped by a while back while trying to find out what happened w/ STT and Mid-Ohio...

...Then ran into a couple folks I know, and stuck around...

...And have been trying ever since to figure out where we cash in the "points" we've earned. Gotta think in terms of that Marlboro lawn furniture.