New guy from Reynoldsburg

dstegjas

I was lucky enough to run across this site the other day. I was glad to see a website based in Ohio for a change. Finally someone will know what roads I am talking about. I am looking forward to reading all the posts. Here is a little history on me.

Started riding back in the late 70's on a 1972 Suzuki GT750. I still have fond memories of that old ride. Took a break to raise a family and have a career. I decided a few years ago it was time to get back on a bike again. So I picked up a 2004 Harley Davidson Road King Custom. It's been nice rides and fresh air ever since.

Just for old time sake, I picked up a 1976 GT750 for a winter project a few weeks ago. I am looking forward to getting it running and on the road this spring.

Jim

Edited by dstegjas

Welcome! Keep an eye on the site for the monthly CSBA rides. We leave out of Reynoldsburg for a monthly ride together. Usually 10-15 bikes and go 150 - 300 miles rides.

I am in Pick so close to you and enjoy vintage bikes.

"Ride it like a rental"

Thanks Max Power. This one will be a restore for me. This is the first time down this road for me. So I thought I would just clean it up and bring it back into running condition. There are a few things missing but for the most part it is all there. There is a lot of surface rust and rotten rubber. Rust in the tank that has to be dealt with. The clutch is also frozen up. It has set for over 15 years without being moved or started.

I have been taking pictures from the time I off loaded it into the garage. So I will post the pictures for anyone that might be interested.

Jim