What can people say about these plastics?

Beegreenstrings

Everyone here should probably know that I am in love with the RC51's and fully intend to have one. But, I got a offer last night on a 01 929RR and was curious what anyone knew about these plastics? I hear a lot of "there are junk plastics out there... nothing mathces up... Lines are shite... and I have often wondered if it was the person putting them on?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300486145617&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

I have a set of "china fairings" on my cbr. Which had a very similar item description to these. The fit is close but a dremel tool and a lot of patience is required. It is a pain to install 1/32 of an inch being off here and there throws the fairing off by 1/16 somewhere else. The fit ends up being tight. I feel as if it is rigged up. Removing the fairings for maintenance is a pain also. At first glance it looks great but after 1season of riding with them on the bike the front fairings are starting to chip. The paint is very soft. Also does your gas tank have a plastic cover? If not you will need to get that painted to match. My suggestion is have the stock fairings painted professionally. May cost more but worth it in my opinion.

I would stick with auctmart or motofansclub for eBay Fairings it seems like motofansclub is better and is better at getting back to you. I heard it was brothers that ran auctmarts the one brother got pissed about how things were being ran and left to start motofansclub.