lets see your deer for this year

tbmustanggsxr

bafb7ea2.jpg

This is the beast I'm after, I've seen him twice this year and both times he's been far out of range.... This picture was taken through a set of bino's and my iPhone. I used se editing to get him as visible as possible. I will update when I take him out and there will be much clearer pics then :D

And that's a gorgeous 7 you got there.

nothing yet. But, I am happy to have a week off. I dont hunt gun season... Too easy!:lolhitsign:

:killerkenny: and way too many nuts around me...

Had 8 does in the yard last night in broad daylight. I had to laugh a guy pulls in and had the balls to ask if he could hunt the property when there are signs posted? Really. What grade did you drop out at? Dumbazz. I told him, Sorry bud. This is base so they are safe tonight. should have got them before they got here. He was all kind of pissed off, saying there were deer just standing on my hill looking at us. I stated I knew this fact and this is a bow hunting house hold. I appreciate your concern for thinning the herd but it will not be in my yard... If the deer are smart enough to elude you and make it to my yard then I call it base and they are safe, you can continue your game of cat and mouse tomorrow. Then he saw the rifle sitting behind me and changed his mind about argueing about it. Or maybe he could tell I was gettin a little perturbed and had already shut the safety off on the H&K, when him and his 3 buddies got out of their truck w/guns in hand.

F'ing hillbilly moron!

Edited by Beegreenstrings