Uncle Punks true identity revealed.

jagr

White robber nabbed wearing African-American 'Hollywood' mask!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/04/22/2010-04-22_white_crook_robbed_banks_in_expensive_africanamerican_mask.html

b3197d24.jpg

Detectives say he was able to elude the cops because of his disguise, an expensive silicon mask called “The Player” valued at around $650. :lol:

• Upvote 1

UP is black as the ace of spades as evident by a measuring contest. I can't stand these irresponsible journalists who spread these wild stories without knowing all the facts. The liberal media is just trying to cause trouble where there is none, I hate them damn liberals. I will not be persecuted like this without some sort of reparations.

UP is black as the ace of spades as evident by a measuring contest. I can't stand these irresponsible journalists who spread these wild stories without knowing all the facts. The liberal media is just trying to cause trouble where there is none, I hate them damn liberals. I will not be persecuted like this without some sort of reparations.

I don't think Sharpton is busy right now, maybe he can take your case up.

Most of the dream team of lawyers I had in mind have died since the last time they helped a brother out, Johnnie Cochran, Robert Kardashian are gone so this leaves me with F. Lee Bailey. I am making up my list for reparations and will be going after those responsible for this travesty, restitution will be mine.

I will also be seeking volunteers to fill the rest of the seats for counsel along with a list of reparations to ask for just in case I leave anything out.

i kid you not i was watching he news a couple of days ago and saw this. they said he turned himself in.....

Article says the cops spotted his Volvo. Interion covered in red from the dye pack.

He was hiding in a motel room.