New rule - Prices required for items for sale

Casper

YAY!!!! Finally... This is a rule on most forums, and was surprised it wasn't yet on this one.. Its retarded to want to sell something and not have a price...
Until recently, it hadn't been enough of a problem to make a rule about it.

Group rides $0.10 a mile $25 minimum. Towing and Katana fees extra. $1.00 for every minute the group has to wait for you at stops. No more popsicles for crashes from now on popsicles are only for no crash rides. Fees subject to change based on your level of squidlyness.

That reminds me, I have a pint of ice cream in the fridge.

I'd be rich if I charged for all the towing I've done for blown supermotos. Okay, I wouldn't be rich, but I'd have some cash in my pocket. :lol:

Zing!!!

Although, I'm sure it's your fault, for bringing on the rain. :nono:

Until recently, it hadn't been enough of a problem to make a rule about it.

Have there been complaints or is this something you've noticed? I don't usually click on stuff for sale unless it's really something that peaks my interest so I haven't noticed if there have been a lot without prices.

I'd be rich if I charged for all the towing I've done for blown supermotos. Okay, I wouldn't be rich, but I'd have some cash in my pocket. :lol:

That was once! :(

I've hauled 13 this season, 5 begged me to keep quite. So far I've not released the names of those guilty 5. But I am taking bribes. ;)