New Addition

f4isvt

Just got home from the hospital to feed the dogs wife gave birth(c-section) to a healthy baby girl. 5 lbs 10 ozs 15.9 inches long. Shelby Skye Albert born at 3:15 pm. Didnt think I would be this excited but I cant wait to bring her home. And yes she is named after the car.

Congratulations!!!! :)

Just one question - Why did you not think you'd be that excited???? Isn't it norrmal for a new Dad to be excited?? ;)

I was always excited I just didnt realize how excited I really was until I got to hold her.

Awesome! Congratulations Larry! I was wanting to use SKY as a middle name if I had a girl too.
Skye was my wifes doing I told her its a stripper name but I won the battle to name her shelby so its all good. That and my wife has some weird thing with the name being 16 letters long. If it was a boy it was going to be Carson Yota how the hell i convinced her to let yota be the middle name i will never know but she is probably happy as can be its a girl so its a normal name.

nice job making a baby.

named after which car?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVnA4o7Iz3zpXSsTJsaUv5dgCX7ngCLsxgv5nX0d2V88HzWDyDxw

or

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAx42cfVlq5QM_2hlIZsOdyddTmFQBKyHr4eJpKhlNe7Da2JP1_w

:D

Nice!

Congrats! Now enjoy your 13 years of peace before all the H.S. leg humpers start chasing her around!

Are you going to take her out to the shelby factory and have Carroll sign her to make sure she is Authentic! :D

Hopefully the top one, who wants to be named after a saturn? :rolleyes: