New addition

speedytriple

So got a new one to add to the ccw fold today. My first wheel gun I have owned. Smith&wesson bodyguard .38special. Got a great price at the gun show for once cheaper then fin had them and 10 bucks less then vances even. Also picked up a don hume holster IWB and some critical defense +p ammo. Pics below.

Lasers are cool!

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=12841

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=12840

don hume iwb holster.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=12839

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=12838

Edited by speedytriple

Fits my hands pretty well. Have been wearing it all day, and it wears much better then the xd does iwb. Prints much less then the xd does. will be great for summer carry(what I got it for). Have yet to shoot it, hope to get out sometime this week to shoot it.

King nice old school .38, saw that hammer off for carry. LOL!

A button on the top of the laser. It works out good for me being left handed the button is right under your thumb when you grip it left handed.

Kinda hard to see in the pic as it is fuzzy but the little grey button on top of the laser turns it on.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=12841

Edited by speedytriple

That's cool. I have the Smith 340pd (J frame .357) with the crimson trace laser grips. On them it is a small button on the front of the grip, under your middle finger. You just tighten your grip on the gun to turn the laser on. You had asked about the speed loader, I don't have one for mine yet. I usually just keep 5 extra rounds loose in the change pocket of my jeans. I was looking at the Bianchi speed strips. They lay flat in your pocket so they won't look out of place. Most reviews admit they are not as fast as a conventional round speed loader but they are more convenient.

Smith340pd.jpg

Really got to take a pic of the other side to show the laser.

Is that cylinder cut for moon clips? If so, they are a real handy way to carry an extra 5 rounds. Love S&W revolvers. I have a 610 (10mm/.40) and Performance Center TR 8 (.357). Did a trigger job on the TR8 and new springs. Like silk! Make sure to put some rounds thru the Bodyguard before carry. Had two buddies with that gun that had problems with light strikes. I think these issues were on the earlier releases. Nice gun though.