Jennings Trip in March

Dubguy85

Hey everyone, I don't what you guys are planning for the winter ish spring ish, but I'm going to Jennings sometime in March... I'm hoping to rent the track out one day (Private) and then the next day run a normal trackday.. Price for the private day would be around $190 and price for normal day would be around $165. The private day would just be my group and have about 15 people. If you are interested in going, post up in this thread and I can talk more details with you.

March might be the 1 month I can't go anywhere. Ski week is end of March. NOW if we made it the first weekend in April...

I think I leave for skiing 3/22 after work and get back 3/27.... And I don't think $$ would allow for the weekend before BUT never know. Tax season ;) The weekend after I know I would be good, cuz I get paid in between.

March might be the 1 month I can't go anywhere. Ski week is end of March. NOW if we made it the first weekend in April...

I think I leave for skiing 3/22 after work and get back 3/27.... And I don't think $$ would allow for the weekend before BUT never know. Tax season ;) The weekend after I know I would be good, cuz I get paid in between.

April is for Barber :D