New cage

speedytriple

So the wifes van lease went back, she got my trailblazer to haul the kids around. I went and picked up a 2006 subaru impreza hatch back. no turbo and its a auto!?? but it is still a fun car to drive and WAY better on gas then the trailblazer is. I will get some pics up when I get time, all I have is the dealer stock photo for now.

d520c0460a0a000200b749a5116a187d.jpg

SP10028_3.jpg

SP10028_15.jpg

SP10028_10.jpg

SP10028_12.jpg

Edited by speedytriple

Nice car ya got there. I had a Subaru Legacy as a rental car. Nice car in the sloppy snow. I did not really ever think about Subaru before, but i know alot of people in the snow belt drive those. I would settle for an Outback 4 door. The wife has a Durango 4x4 and that handles ok in the snow. My 2003 Monte Carlo has 155k on it. The core support is completely rotted out. I'll probably end up driving over the radiator when it falls out. I am hoping for 10 years or 200K on the monte before i have to replace it, but probably in the summer i will look for another car.

Now all I need to do is get the windows tinted asap. Plenty of plans on what I want to do to it, but for now those are on the back burner.

if you need a window tinter recommendation let me know.

fun except for the slauto non turbo... :D

agreed :)

I got a tint place by my house that likwid used I am going to. They did a nice job on his vw. The wife said it had to be an auto, she cant drive manual. I have tried several times to teach her she just can't? And I looked all over and could not find a turbo with and auto in it(go figure). So I figure I can hop it up later with an aftermarket turbo that way it will save on insurence anyway.

I got a tint place by my house that likwid used I am going to. They did a nice job on his vw. The wife said it had to be an auto, she cant drive manual. I have tried several times to teach her she just can't? And I looked all over and could not find a turbo with and auto in it(go figure). So I figure I can hop it up later with an aftermarket turbo that way it will save on insurence anyway.

NorthShore Tint? :D

I dont know the name of the place. Just where the shop was at. it's up by w.130th. Is northshore tint any good?

if its in Parma Hts across from BK then yea its the same one. I'm fairly certain that is where Matt went and thats the place I told him about

Yea they are awesome, Marco is the one who does the install and he's my boy. Tell him Brian with the G35 and bikes sent you and maybe cut you a deal? He did my 2 front windows on my truck for like $40. I've had him to do a bunch of tint and even vinyl work for me and hands down he has been the best I've used.

He also has a contract for a bunch of porsche and high dollar car dealers for window tinting and clear bra installs so that right there made me know he was good before I ever used him