Canopy for cheep

jbot

Hey track whores,

Walmart has a canopy for cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/First-Up-10-x-10-Gazebo/8571900?dest=9999999997&sourceid=24559699541477135473&wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY

ok, it's not just for track whores. these are useful in many situations. it'll probably sell out pretty quick.

There is a zip in screen for it, it was on the same page for me ....$24 extra for it.

There is also solid zip in sides for it but I didn't look at the price...

yea i saw those which peaked my interest to see if it had a tent insert, I'll have to investigate when I have more time later. I don't know the brand but my dad has one that has a zip in tent and I love that thing, hands down the easiest tent I've ever setup, not to mention it was amazing in the rain

I have one of these. Way better than the Ez-Up brand in my opinion.

I have had a easy up brand for 3 years and its been through hell. We are on our 4th one of these. These are basically use one weekend and throw away. If the wind or rain NEVER comes then i'd guess they would last a little longer. No one i know will ever buy a cheap one again.

I have had a easy up brand for 3 years and its been through hell. We are on our 4th one of these. These are basically use one weekend and throw away. If the wind or rain NEVER comes then i'd guess they would last a little longer. No one i know will ever buy a cheap one again.
I've been through several canopies, and it always seems like you get what you pay for. I've had an EZ-Up now for about 5 years. Paid about $120 at Sams Club.

i heard so many conflicting opinions about all brands of canopies, so I decided I'd buy the first one that was cheap-ish (which is why i bought a shade something at kmart some time ago). I just saw this one and kicked myself for blowing my load too soon. I think it's just a big gamble, personally.

Why are there people under that in the picture and not motorcycles? :confused:

they are robot motorcycles in disguise.

Walmart has a canopy for cheap.

I think they always have these, the price just jumps around $50 and $100 randomly. I think I paid $70 or $80 for mine.

Why are there people under that in the picture and not motorcycles? :confused:

I always wonder the opposite - the canopy is for ME, the bike can sit out in the weather.

I've had this FirstUp for 4 or 5 years. I guarantee it's seen some rough weather. I try to be gentle with it though and generally don't even set it up unless there is someone else around without a canopy that wants to help. Half the time I squat under someone else's. It's always in my truck at the track though.