which one

Hutch

which is better  

36 members have voted

1. 1. which is better

• xbox 360
    • playstation 3

i have a computer to surf the net, and apparently the OP does too since they dont own a ps3.... internet: you get what you pay for....GT is indeed better than forza, you can have that one....and RRoD problem has been fixed, and doesnt PS3 have the same problem or used to? so thats not a great argument...yellow light of death lol

and see....more people commenting on all the other stuff....playstation knew their system wasnt as much fun to game on as xbox, so they added a buncha other junk to make it a "better" buy

i have a computer to surf the net, and apparently the OP does too since they dont own a ps3.... internet: you get what you pay for....GT is indeed better than forza, you can have that one....and RRoD problem has been fixed, and doesnt PS3 have the same problem or used to? so thats not a great argument...yellow light of death lol

and see....more people commenting on all the other stuff....playstation knew their system wasnt as much fun to game on as xbox, so they added a buncha other junk to make it a "better" buy

Isn't it more expensive, too?

as far as fun, the playstaytion has all the good games just like xbox except halo and God of War (opinion). we got COD, need for speed, ect. The yeloow light of death was very rare and they fixed it. i use to be an xbox guy but playstation had more for the money, but jporter now the xbox just dropped its price so yes its cheaper.

Its all in opinion of what you want.

xbox is so much better....if you want a blu ray player, get a blu ray player.... xbox is 50 a year to game online, which isnt breaking anyones bank..and its worth it

notice people who say ps3 are all mentioning just the bluray lol....because gaming is better on the xbox

and if you stream netflix on xbox, you dont need to put in the stupid disk like ps3....the media center is real nice too, or even the direct connect with your PC files

i would never buy a ps3...rather buy the xbox and then get a separate bluray player

Couldnt have put it better myself.

Also:

-Kinect (havent played it but my buddies say it is unreal! Kills anything the Wii ever attempted).

-Halo

And as stated the online game play is SOOOOOO... Much better! Worth every penny for the added cost. Get what you want but I have no regrets after buying XBox. Also the red ring was mainly on the first few batches of the systems. From what I've been told most cases of the red ring were someone that would play for like 8+ hours straight for days on end. Lets face it this is a Motorcycle forum. You will ride in the summer and game in the winter...

Xbox Pros

There is no red ring with the Xbox Slim

Xbox slim has a built in wifi. No need for an adapter anymore

Kinect!!! No need to buy controllers

XBL Downtime is almost null. Upgrades, and patches happen every tuesday.

Halo>Metal Gear Solid

Down loadable content

I have larger hands and find the controller more comfortable

PS3 Pros

Blu Ray

Built in Wifi

Free PSN

GT5>ForzaIII

It's really about play style and game selection. That's really what it comes down to. What games do you want to play? Because some are very specific to the system. Most are not. Good luck.

its all opinion, honestly i dont see why xbl is so much better. i have played online on both systems and there is no difference except price. The ONLY thing that is different is that ps3 will shut a server down for a short period of time for maintence every now and then. I only notice this on new games, rare that it happens, and it is only down for a few hours. Also onlince xbox limits everything you can put, goodlicken is accepted on psn, but xbox will ban it. the only thing that should really make the difference is the games you want that the other doesnt have.

Also what do your friends have? If most of your friends has Xbox then get the Xbox, or PS3 if that fits. I got the PS3 mainly because that's what the majority of my friends have, so I can play online with them. If you don't have any friends then get whatever there are plenty of OR A-holes that play online...

• 3 weeks later...
I just checked with a friend, and the netflix doesnt require a CD for the ps3.

Yeah, that's fairly recent. When it came to Wii no longer needing a CD, my step-bro was still wishing for it on his PS3.

I can't really put a vote on this, because I only have a 360 and a Wii, so I can't compare to the PS3.