Stolen CBR Shittygsxr please read

jbailey86

Shittygsxr: I tried to pm you but since i'm new it won't let me. I live off of 161 and Linworth. My 2004 Honda CBR 600RR just got stolen DEC. 13th. Neighbor said he seen a white truck. Can you please pm me or call me I would like the address to where they keep the bikes or any info if you could help me out. Heres pics of my bike. Heard it might be and IVAN HOUPE?

cbr4.jpg

cbr3.jpg

cbr2.jpg

cbr.jpg

Edited by jbailey86

This thread is confusing. WTF does shittygsxr have to do with this?

An old thread (year ago) where Shiddy knew of some guy's location who was stealing bikes, or something to the effect. It would be cool for the OP if the info is still good, but seing that it's an old story, who knows.

Keep up people! :lol:

This thread is confusing. WTF does shittygsxr have to do with this?

A guy who likes to steal bikes lives around the corner from me so if bikes are missing I change my route to work and run errands and check out his house and keep an eye open. Since all of the cops around here (and everywhere) else are garbage he keeps doing it

A guy who likes to steal bikes lives around the corner from me so if bikes are missing I change my route to work and run errands and check out his house and keep an eye open. Since all of the cops around here (and everywhere) else are garbage he keeps doing it

You're a good man Charlie Brown. Good lookin out.

Same guy that you said tried rolling one of the bikes out of your garage?

we should set up a sting operation.

step 1: leave bike in enticing location

step 2: hide in bushes with baseball bat

step 3: wait till dude comes, then go to town.

although honestly, the piece of shit is probably a member here to get good lines on bikes to steal...

My guess is that they are not big fans of you either my friend.

Why not? I don't do anything to them.

This is your quote "cops around here (and everywhere) else are garbage." That is why I made that statement. You are generalizing about a group of people when you obviously have had a bad experience with one or a few.

• Upvote 1

I just don't like the cops that ride FZRs. :lol: j/k man.

At least when they are riding a '94 FZR, you know that they are not on the take. Now that I have said that though, I do have my eye on an S1000RR. It's going to be a long time of saving for that thought.;)

I don't think he meant the cops themselves are garbage; just that they don't do an effective job at preventing property from being stolen.

I think they'd agree. Cops have a list of job duties longer than your arm. Guess where preventing motorcycle theft falls when they prioritize those duties...

Even then, the police are not responsible for preventing theft or protecting you from bad guys. Their duty is to investigate and solve crimes, not prevent them.

It's a legal necessity, or every time a crime was committed, the victim could sue the cops for failing to prevent it.

Cool matt i ll provide you plate numbers for these guys and you can run them and shre the info with the cops in my area. When I called last time and gave them plate numbers and addresses they did do anything

Let me know. Like I said, there have been a couple of shit bags that we have been looking for. And I would love to get in on picking them up.