help me with my Xbox 360 breakup......that happened 3 days ago

JonS

My Xbox 360 decided to turn into a raging cunt and show me her red ring of death.

We've been in a great relationship since 2006 and her warranty is up ... bitch ...

Anyone have a cheap and slutty replacement they're not really using?

... I'm off to Tilted Kilt for some sports and drinks ...

• Upvote 1

I had one red ring on me once and it was because i jostled the power cord out of the back, but just barely I was ready to dropkick the unit into next week but as I slowed down enough to notice the cord was not in tight :o.

another thought is I have seen guys on Craigslist fix those for around 30 dollars

or just get a ps3 and problem solved.
Ditched mine for the PS3......

:stupid:

1st crash, I went through all the trouble of shipping that piece of shit back to MicroFuck.

2nd crash, I stripped that fucker of all valuable parts, and trashed it. Fuck MS and their faulty shit.

PS3 FTMFW.

Hopefully i can get the new one with Kinetic. then my old goes to my daughter. Never had one lick of problems with her. been about 3 years. that reminds me, i have an extended warranty for it, maybe i should break it and get a new one... :)

:stupid:

1st crash, I went through all the trouble of shipping that piece of shit back to MicroFuck.

2nd crash, I stripped that fucker of all valuable parts, and trashed it. Fuck MS and their faulty shit.

PS3 FTMFW.

lol just wait until you get a yellow light :rolleyes: