2011 Moto Series Schedule

APCh8r

I have rain tires, but still don't ride in the rain.. Not worth it at a track day for me.

If I paid a non-refundable hundred-plus dollars, drove so many hours to the track, and it's safe go out and have some fun, I'm riding.

I'm never turning a wheel on a wet Midohio again, but I've enjoyed wet Beaver at both 75F/heavy rain and 37F/damp.

If the day started dry and then turns wet it really sucks, since you were already at that pace, but sometimes those days that start wet and then dry out just make it that much sweeter...

Mid-O in the rain is a joke. They ruined that track with the sealer...

there was literally 1, (ONE!!!!) person out riding on the damp track the last time I went, and I watched him step the rear out on the front straight while basically bogging the engine in 3rd gear.

this was the very first lap of the day. Second lap, the same thing happened, except further down the straight. He never finished his second lap. Crashed somewhere on the back half of the track.

Ight looks like Im going to be doing the following;

May 14th Nelson

May 28th Beaver

June 25th Beaver

Sept 30th or Oct 1 Nelson

I think I l lonly be doing the Saturday events and staying for most Sundays to watch, but if days change, as I know a few of those are like tentative I will make adjustments.

Ight looks like Im going to be doing the following;

May 14th Nelson

May 28th Beaver

June 25th Beaver

Sept 30th or Oct 1 Nelson

I think I l lonly be doing the Saturday events and staying for most Sundays to watch, but if days change, as I know a few of those are like tentative I will make adjustments.

May 28th is not an event yet, it is just pending.