FS: Colt 1991 A1 (1911 Style .45 ACP) $625

C-bus

Matte Stainless Colt 1991 A1. Wilson combat hammer and beavertail grip safety professionally installed by qualified gunsmith. Includes three Colt factory magazines and two 10-round McCormick mags. Great shooter as is or would make a fantastic base for more modifications. Can't beat a 1911. This gun is a full-size 1911. $625. I travel to and from Cleveland several times per week for you Northeastern guys.

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=0de7233a-08bd-11e0-99f2-00237de41800&Aux=44|0|8CD6AE0F4F01020||0|0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

EDIT: This gun is no longer available.

Edited by C-bus

Someone buy this before I do. I don't wanna part with money....

So, so tempting, isn't it? I'm going to use the money to put towards a carry-friendly (3-inch barrel) 1911. Kimber, Springfield, S&W, Colt... not sure yet.

Really someone better buy it so I don't have to im still trying to talk myself outta it.

I will vouch for cbus I have bought a gun from him in the past and he is great to work with and like he said he don't sell junk. Everything he has is amazing condition.

Really someone better buy it so I don't have to im still trying to talk myself outta it.

I will vouch for cbus I have bought a gun from him in the past and he is great to work with and like he said he don't sell junk. Everything he has is amazing condition.

You need an AR more. :)

Lol dealing with cbus is way more pleasant lol

Thanks man. I appreciate the props. I'm actually stopping at the Fin on my way back from Cleveland today to replace the spring. No problem with it, but this a gun that I've shot and enjoyed over the years.

Edit: FFF doesn't carry gunsmithing. I'll stop by NASR on my way to Nerk instead.

Edited by C-bus