New to the site

8mmDale

Hello guys, my name is Dale and I was turned on to your sight by a friend at AR15.COM.

I ride a 2006 Harley Davidson Softail deluxe. In the future, maybe after I retire I would like to build an old Norton or Triumph (I prefer classic motorcycles). My other hobby is firearms and I own a gun store in Hilliard that I opened up in March of this year. Shameless plug www.deltaepsilonguns.com

I used to hang out at Quaker Stake and Lube in polaris on my bike so much I had my own mug. But I am an engineering student full time at Ohio State I dont often get to ride as much as I would like.

Dale

Hey Dale!

Glad you found the site.

You will feel right at home here, there are as many gun threads are there are motorcycle threads!

This is the truth! Seems like more and more gun threads lately.

Anyways, welcome to the site. You should fit in real well here... as long as you offer an ohio riders discount at your store...specifically on an M&P.40....jussayin' :lol:

Thanks for the welcomes. So far on movie day we have watched Black Dynamite, Shooter and Book of Eli (it's a new thing). I just got a projector so hopefully in the future it will be a bit better. You guys are welcome to come in for it any time, I have a facebook page for the store and I normally post what movie we are going to watch. Usually it starts at high noon.

Flounder, I am a title II dealer but not a manufacturer. I may go manufacturing next year, depending on a couple of factors. Currently I sell YHM, GemTech, Quicksilver and Surefire suppressors. I too am a machine gun addict, right now I have an original powder springs M10 and suppressor. Building a 10.5 inch SBR, waiting for the form 2 to come back right now then another wait for the form 3 back to me.

Anytime theres gonna be some kind of group shoot Ill try to make time. This quarter of school is going to be rough so I might not be able to do anything until the spring.

• Upvote 1