Bet he won't do that again! Funniest thing ever!

SWing'R

I usually put my hazards on and give fair warning for debris..... except for that one guy and I spun him out into it. I showed him what happens to people with baby on board signs.

Edited by kawi kid
  • Upvote 1

Shitty already beat me to it.

This...

To be honest' date=' I never really thought "I'll show this ass" it was more of a

instictive "get over cause this guys is stopping quick in front of me" move without really thinking about the guy behind me,

it wasn't until I had moved over and looked in my mirror that I began to chuckle when I saw that guy lock'em up.

[/quote']

Does not reflect your initial post of this...

The guy behind me is so far up my ass' date=' there is no way he saw this guy get over in front of me.

Soooo (can you see where this is going) :D

I did not slow down and at the LAST available second before I plowed into the guy turning,

I put my signal on and quickly changed lanes ;)

I looked in my sideview mirror, and saw smoke coming from the tires of the asshole that was behind me!

He must have missed plowin that guy by inches! :lol:

[/quote']

• Upvote 1

So you almost caused a crash on puropose and you're proud of it?

Nice.

Apparently. Where the hell have you been?

are you posting while driving?

Hold on, let me get off the phone, put down my coffee and pull over to reply to that... No I wasn't posting while driving.

I have to watch my speed like a friggin hawk cause of the big-brother-gps,

what makes you think I'm talented enough to post while driving too :confused:

Hold on' date=' let me get off the phone, put down my coffee and pull over to reply to that... No I wasn't posting while driving.

I have to watch my speed like a friggin hawk cause of the big-brother-gps,

what makes you think I'm talented enough to post while driving too :confused:[/quote']

You used to ride a scooter.... that took talent. :D

Wait, you'all missed something. Route 23, at least the part North of town, it used to be illegal to be in the left lane when a vehicle overtook you from behind. The OSHP used to hand out tickets all the time for that. No one drove in the left lane except to pass and get back in the right lane. As far as I know, that law hasn't changed. I'll stay in the right hand lane on Route 23...

So the moral to the story is: Don't be an ass & tailgate. Don't be an ass & camp out in the passing lane with your cruise control on going maybe 1 or 2 mph faster than traffic in the right lane. Dont be an ass & try to exact revenge when you meet another ass (Although you claim not, I do believe your pants are on fire. Can you honestly say that you still would have made such an abrupt, last second lane change if there was no one behind you.) When driving in the USA I come up behind someone such as you I simply put on my right signal, give a wide berth & pass on the right. If I'm driving in Europe & I'm coming up on someone in the passing lane I simply put on the left turn signal & they get the hell out of the way with no hard feelings. Drive (ride) with logic not emotion. It's safer & less people will think you're an ass.

So the moral to the story is: Don't be an ass & tailgate.

Exactly.

Don't be an ass & camp out in the passing lane with your cruise control on going maybe 1 or 2 mph faster than traffic in the right lane.

Wasn't out there long enough to call it camping, really wasn't that long.

Dont be an ass & try to exact revenge when you meet another ass (Although you claim not, I do believe your pants are on fire.

:lol:

Can you honestly say that you still would have made such an abrupt, last second lane change if there was no one behind you.)

Of course not, what would have been the point of changing lanes,

according to everyone here I just hang out in the left lane all day anyway! :rolleyes:

Can we back up? Who actually thinks 60 in a 55 is fast? I'd be up your ass also, unless I realized you're going to get over in a few seconds, so you took the hint. There had to be room to pass you on the right for being a dick if the 55 guy on the right came into your lane to turn.

Passing on the right is illegal. So is using the left lane for something other than passing. Not that I care' date=' but....[/quote']

No it's not.

4511.28 Overtaking and passing upon the right of another vehicle.

(A) The driver of a vehicle or trackless trolley may overtake and pass upon the right of another vehicle or trackless trolley only under the following conditions:

(1) When the vehicle or trackless trolley overtaken is making or about to make a left turn;

(2) Upon a roadway with unobstructed pavement of sufficient width for two or more lines of vehicles moving lawfully in the direction being traveled by the overtaking vehicle.

(B) The driver of a vehicle or trackless trolley may overtake and pass another vehicle or trackless trolley only under conditions permitting such movement in safety. The movement shall not be made by driving off the roadway.

You can turn left on red too. Since we are discussing motor vehicle laws and all. :rolleyes:

(3) Unless a sign is in place prohibiting a left turn as provided in division ©(5) of this section, vehicular traffic, streetcars, and trackless trolleys facing a steady red signal on a one-way street that intersects another one-way street on which traffic moves to the left may cautiously enter the intersection to make a left turn into the one-way street after stopping as required by division ©(1) of this section, and yielding the right-of-way to pedestrians lawfully within an adjacent crosswalk and to other traffic lawfully using the intersection.

No it's not.

(A) The driver of a vehicle or trackless trolley may overtake and pass upon the right of another vehicle or trackless trolley only under the following conditions:

(1) When the vehicle or trackless trolley overtaken is making or about to make a left turn;

(2) Upon a roadway with unobstructed pavement of sufficient width for two or more lines of vehicles moving lawfully in the direction being traveled by the overtaking vehicle.

(B) The driver of a vehicle or trackless trolley may overtake and pass another vehicle or trackless trolley only under conditions permitting such movement in safety. The movement shall not be made by driving off the roadway.

See, so all you haters can just :bj:

http://www.leftlanedrivers.org/... I fully support your campaign and agree this little reminder of yours could prevent many road rage incidents

which begin with the HUGE problem of inconsiderate drivers failing to yield to faster traffic..."

Officer C.D., Law Enforcement & Investigations, California

What a load of shit. You guys do realize that the "slower traffic keep right" crap doesn't mean that you can go

as fast as you want in the left lane.

Edited by SWing'R

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly Street viewpost.gif

No it's not.

© When there's some Grandma or Tard creeping in the left lane

I've never heard of a passing law. If you can safely pass, it doesn't matter, left or right, go ahead.

Because it's an assumed courtesy, pass on the left, stay to the right.

Once you get on 270 all that doesn't matter anymore anyway cause it's just a friggin free-for-all.:rolleyes:

Edited by SWing'R