02 F4i $2000

MidgetTodd

The womans 02 F4i is for sale too. Vortex 520 sprockets (-1/+2) and DID Gold chain

NEW Jardine RT One Titanium Hi-Mount Exhaust

NEW APE cam chain tensioner

Vortex clip-ons and OEM clip ons

Conti-Race Attack Tires with a lot of miles left on them

Valves adjusted, oil and filter changed, brake fluid replaced about 1500 miles ago

Runs great no problems somewhere around 19000 miles.

71662_1438921378937_1410111613_31095631_5523556_n1.jpg

71662_1438921338936_1410111613_31095630_5268490_n1.jpg

Edited by MidgetTodd

if I didn't have $1500 earmarked for Vegas...

you take installments? :)

Seriously, someone buy this. Todd and his wife take impeccable care of their stuff.

Installments from you, possibly. And the wife, well leave her outta this as she's the reason for the sale. :nono:

GRrrrr why didn't this show before i book a ticket for my vocation :( sucks , if it's not sold by the time i put my hand on another 2000$ i'll buy it .

Anyone wana buy a 1934 500$ bill series A ? so i can start putting the money together for this bike :)))

seriousely tho , awesome looking bike.

Another thing to add is this will be the only F4i you will find with spools, this has my spare swingarm on it that was sent to Pit-bull to have spool adapters welded to the bottom of the swingarm.

Trade my sumo + cash on your end?
Nope sorry, cashing out and moving out.
Todd, it is a DID chain, i put the sprockets and chain on it when I had it.
Thanks Nick, I edited the 1st post.
I'm being serious no bs If my tax return is what I think it is I can take this bike off your hand in a few days.

Well hurry up, I wanna sell everything and move next week.

Another thing to add is this will be the only F4i you will find with spools, this has my spare swingarm on it that was sent to Pit-bull to have spool adapters welded to the bottom of the swingarm.

Yep, sitting on a swing arm stand right now. And yes that comes with it too.

Oh damn if I didn't just go to Cali I would be all over this. I might go talk to the bank tomorrow though.

personal line of credit! Its how I bought my first bike :) Hell my interest was actually lower on it than my car loan