Gun Shows

Meanie

I think I am going to the Spec Ops gun show in Hilliard on the 23rd, if anyone else is heading out let me know. I've never been to this one and there are a few things I am looking for.

There is also a Bill Goodman show in Dayton on Jan. 29th and 30th. I think I will be heading out there on the 29th. Again anyone going or interested in going?

I am on call for the spec ops show which is why I am going on Sunday, hopefully I don't get called and have to leave early.

hmmm I heard different, one of the guys I work with said the Bill Goodman shows are the best in the area and the Spec Ops is probably second best. I dunno though never been to the Spec Ops show. I'm still going to go and just look around. Thanks for the feedback Max.

If you want a good deal on a gun, troll the booths and look for the guy holding his gun case with the "your gonna give me what for this?" look on his face. Whatever you offer will be great at that point. Wife and kiddies are gone that weekend so I might try to hook up.

If you want a good deal on a gun, troll the booths and look for the guy holding his gun case with the "your gonna give me what for this?" look on his face. Whatever you offer will be great at that point. Wife and kiddies are gone that weekend so I might try to hook up.

You're going to try to bring home a guy looking for a deal at the gun show while you're wife and kids are out of town?

I'd like to go to a show sometime, since I've never been. I used to go to computer shows all the time back in the day, some deals to be had, and some way overpriced stuff as well. I'm going to guess gun shows are similar to this.

Swappers day minus all the garage sale stuff. You need to go to get your hands on some guns though.

I'd like to go to a show sometime, since I've never been. I used to go to computer shows all the time back in the day, some deals to be had, and some way overpriced stuff as well. I'm going to guess gun shows are similar to this.

I used to do the same thing...and yeah they're similar. I've been to one down town last year, and like you said there were a few deals, but I wasn't looking for anything in particular. When you are looking for something just know what you can get it for before the show. I'm looking for a shotgun, some accessories and a pistol. If I find a deal cool if not that's cool to cause I just spent a few hours looking at and fondling guns.