Guy gets stopped for DUI... with 5 kids in the car

Casper

.225 BA! Damn.

Yeah, I don't think he can convincingly argue that he thought he might have been ok to drive...

That said, I've ridden a bike close to that drunk. No breathalizer, but lots of beers and splitting a bottle of CC with a buddy means I was well beyond .200

I don't know how i got started, but I got into 2nd gear and just blew every stop sign for the 6 blocks from my buddy's house to mine. It's 2 turns total (excluding driveways). Stalled the bike in my driveway, nearly dropped it, and puked through my parents' screen window 10 minutes later.

I woke up to a note from my dad that said, "This is strike one. Three strikes and you're out."

dumbest thing i've ever done on a bike, but sadly, not by that much...

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I don't think he can convincingly argue that he thought he might have been ok to drive...

That said, I've ridden a bike close to that drunk. No breathalizer, but lots of beers and splitting a bottle of CC with a buddy means I was well beyond .200

I don't know how i got started, but I got into 2nd gear and just blew every stop sign for the 6 blocks from my buddy's house to mine. It's 2 turns total (excluding driveways). Stalled the bike in my driveway, nearly dropped it, and puked through my parents' screen window 10 minutes later.

I woke up to a note from my dad that said, "This is strike one. Three strikes and you're out."

dumbest thing i've ever done on a bike, but sadly, not by that much...

:lol: i like your Dad