Salutations fellow Ohio mc riders

bmwbikerider

Happy new year to all of you. I have been riding since 1985 mostly on BMW motorcycles. I just bought a 04 R1150GSA last summer and probably will ride that through most of this season. Mine starts in May when I will participate in the Iron Butt Association Minuteman 1000.

..... Just got an 07 1200GSA last summer. Want to get into some distance riding in the future....

I have a 1150GS and will be riding to Utah again this summer - you're welcome to tag along.

Also do weekend trips most weekends throughout the summer to the Carolinas, GA, TN and Ozarks.

Gimme a yell if you ever wanna go.

Eric

I have a 1150GS and will be riding to Utah again this summer - you're welcome to tag along.

Also do weekend trips most weekends throughout the summer to the Carolinas, GA, TN and Ozarks.

Gimme a yell if you ever wanna go.

Eric

Probably have to work up to Utah but may be interested in the carolinas or TN! You ever ridden to Michigan? Was planning a possible May trip to Petoskey via state routes from Columbus,oh. I was looking at taking rt 30 through Indiana and north on 31. Ever been on these roads?

Tony