$50 motorcycle BT headset

gergwheel

Before you drop $50 on that parrot, i have a Scala rider that I will sell for $40. It's only been used a couple times. It works well. Its just not something I want to do while riding. I bought it from Casper for $40 last year. I work in Columbus and live in Radnor. Let me know if you are intested. if you search for it I am sure you can find the thread that talked about it.

FYI I tried to send you a PM but your PM box is full.

Bill.

Before you drop $50 on that parrot, i have a Scala rider that I will sell for $40. It's only been used a couple times. It works well. Its just not something I want to do while riding. I bought it from Casper for $40 last year. I work in Columbus and live in Radnor. Let me know if you are intested. if you search for it I am sure you can find the thread that talked about it.

FYI I tried to send you a PM but your PM box is full.

Bill.

Greg go with this. It's the set dawn and I have. If you get it we can talk about brandon while were all riding and he won't have a clue lol.

Bux nut which scala is it? We have the Q2. It's got Bluetooth, radio and 2-way communication to up to 4people.

Bux nut which scala is it? We have the Q2. It's got Bluetooth, radio and 2-way communication to up to 4people.
It's this one: http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=33266

I bought two. The one Buxnut has I never used.

What Casper said. I think its the earliest one they made. I only paired it to my Blackberry and took a few calls. Never tried it with another headset. The website says it is compatible with connecting to others. Not sure if the difference in models would make a difference or not.

Bill.