So you think Taco Bell is really selling you ground beef?

Casper

My dad always told me it was kangaroo, I used to laugh and say that it was hopping good...

Who cares? Obviously it has not killed anyone? Might have gave them Montazuma's revenge but did not kill them, did it?

I've had kangaroo, and that shit's not even close. Kangaroo kebobs are fucking awesome.

Taco Hell, haven't eaten there since college when I toured the OSU taco bell. I left feeling sick to my stomach and didn't even eat anything. :lol: If I want a taco I'll buy the meat and make my own.

Yeah' date=' Taco Bell is good in a pinch, but a little planning ahead goes a long way. I usually order the pizza before I light the bowl. The last time I smoked and ate Taco Bell I vomited ~$15 right into the kitchen sink. My wife was pissed when she found it the next morning.[/quote']

:puke: $15 down the drain..... What did you buy the entire menu?

That's funny stuff. I'd rep you' date=' but I was a little to liberal and lost the right to rep for 24 hours.

Dude, I was high. How the fuck would I know what I bought? I know it was a ton of food because it took me almost 10 minutes to order it. :lol:[/quote']

Thought so, I had a friend who would spend $10-15 each time he went to Taco Bell. About two trays full of food.

I knew it wasn't pure because you can tell by the taste and how fine it is like puree almost. Pure beef doesn't get THAT fine.

You sure about that? When I brown ground beef, it's nearly that fine, if I take the time to work with it. The stuff I made for Taco's last night was pretty close to what they have, except I'm pretty sure it was all beef (unless Kroger is failing on their ground beef.)

Side note: Back in the day' date=' when I was in high school, a friend of mine worked at the local TacoBell in Tallmadge. He won't eat TacoBell to this day. The manager used to keep the 'meat' on the floor.. next to the mop bucket.[/quote']

If you've ever been in the back of a Chinese restaurant you probably

wouldn't eat Chinese anymore. I have been, and surprisingly I still eat it. :o