'MINI' penis tattoo earns man a car

eggs

MAGDEBURG, Germany, Jan. 26 (UPI) -- A German man won a brand new $32,000 Mini Cooper by having the word "MINI" tattooed on his penis during a broadcast.

Organizers said Andreas Muller, 39, of Saxony-Anhalt, won the radio station contest by coming up with the wildest Mini-related stunt to earn the vehicle, The Austrian Times reported Wednesday.

Muller had his sex organ tattooed during a live broadcast, and listeners heard his pained exclamations during the process.

"Once I'm sitting in the car, it won't matter anymore. Then the pain will be gone and it'll be alright," he said. :wtf:

http://www.polijam.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53232:mini-penis-tattoo-earns-man-a-car&catid=:odd

Guy and a girl got married. The guy got her name, Wendy, tattooed on his penis. When it's soft it reads "WY". When it's hard it reads "Wendy". They went to Jamaica for their honeymoon. Decided to go to a dude beach. There they are at the nude beach and the guy decides to go to the bar to get a couple of drinks. When he gets to the bar he sees that the bartender is naked as well. The guy happens to glance down at the bartender's package and sees "WY" tattooed on his penis also. He says to the bartender: "Whoa! Your wife's name is Wendy too?!" Bartender replies: "No mon. Mine says 'Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day.'"

I was in the Army with a guy that got a tattoo from the head of his dick to his belly button. Had to drive back to base with his pants and underwear around his knees. The gate guard was thoroughly confused to say the least.

Wish I could remember why he did that. :nono:

And no, I never saw it...