Gen3flygirl lays smack down?

NinjaNick

Luckily, I was 3.5 pitchers in so it numbed it a little. Thanks to r1crusher for that. Though she's on my 'belligerent drunk' list. It was not appreciated.

I don't even let the girl I sleep with touch me like that... without a safeword.

pansy

Loads just fine for me

And still on page 1

:lol:

I don't have access, nor the option. It got taken away from me a long time ago.

to answer ninjanicks question, it wasn't a smack down so much as a few members getting a few love taps. I remember bad, isaacspapa (his wife said he probably deserved it ) , jmriiiiii (don't remember what he did but he probably deserved it as well), cleave and caspers bag of pop corn got prematurely popped. Fonz got his nipples tweaked right before we gave the sheep the eiffel tower.

:lol: Sounds weird, but funny.

so uhh.... when do you wanna grab that beer? ;)

yeah no shit, oh well, good memories

to answer ninjanicks question, it wasn't a smack down so much as a few members getting a few love taps. I remember bad, isaacspapa (his wife said he probably deserved it ) , jmriiiiii (don't remember what he did but he probably deserved it as well), cleave and caspers bag of pop corn got prematurely popped. Fonz got his nipples tweaked right before we gave the sheep the eiffel tower.

wait for it

and there you go...