Welp she's sold

Jst2fst

you should probably buy my corbin seat that matches the ghey yellow perfectly.

if you plan on doing any sorta distance riding I highly suggest this. It was hands down the best mod for the money when I had my 05 600rr. Your ass will thank you because the stock honda seat is like sitting on a plank of wood

if you plan on doing any sorta distance riding I highly suggest this. It was hands down the best mod for the money when I had my 05 600rr. Your ass will thank you because the stock honda seat is like sitting on a plank of wood

Jbot never had this problem as he likes sitting on wood.

• Upvote 1

How would you know Bad you never ride more then a 100 miles at a time do you?? My stock seat on my 1000rr I had was fine for 400+ mile days. Congrats on the bike.

200miles on the cbr and I said never again which is when I bought the corbin. I've heard more complaints about the stock RR seats than have heard praise so I stick to my story :)

200miles on the cbr and I said never again which is when I bought the corbin. I've heard more complaints about the stock RR seats than have heard praise so I stick to my story :)

I have done a 400+ riders on my CBR and it was not awful... but I am looking to get a corbin for the summer as I am thinking about doing some 2 day trips into WV and KY.

I have done a 400+ riders on my CBR and it was not awful... but I am looking to get a corbin for the summer as I am thinking about doing some 2 day trips into WV and KY.

i don't know how you do it, it killed my lower back and tailbone for only 200miles. The new cbr is getting the seat sent out to great day to ride immediately upon entering my garage