Super Bowl XLV

chevysoldier

Who are you rooting for?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• Steelers
    • Packers
    • Only watching for hookers and blow (Commercials)
    • Not watching it, don't care about it.

I thought all comercials were a let down this year none stuck out at all. They all were pretty boring.

So true. Surprisingly unimaginative.

And what the hell were the Groupon people thinking? They hired the ad agency that came up with the incredibly lame Burger King "King" ad campaign and then aired a series of ads that pissed off one third of the audience and left the other two thirds bored and disinterested. Great use of some of that $950 million in investment capital they got...

^^^hell ya I cannot wait for opening night! Pick up tickets to the latest showing then sit at the Quaker Steak patio drinking beer watching all the ridiculous ricer shenanigans

Haha... I heard Valley View was the place to be for shenanigans when the first one came out. I went to the wrong theater. :nono:

Haha... I heard Valley View was the place to be for shenanigans when the first one came out. I went to the wrong theater. :nono:

I was 16 for that and wow was it insane there. We took my buddies Dads Camaro and am shocked we didn't get into more trouble

I thought all comercials were a let down this year none stuck out at all. They all were pretty boring.

We thought the Doritos one was funny, where he knocks over his buddy's grandpa's urn... Then sprinkles some chips on him, & PRESTO... "GRANDPAAAA"!!

The Bud one where the whole bar starts singing "Tiny Dancer" was a bit ghey at first... But then we started bustin' up at the end. That movie has now moved into EPIC status... Spawning a Bud Super Bowl commercial!! :D

Edited by Fonzie