I'm preparing for the cubicle apocalypse

Casper

I hear the next fundraiser will be playing D&D in the forts. A man-sized d20 dice is already being constructed...

:)

No, Shiddy just fucks off. I fuck off for charity. :D

Is Shiddy "building" the man size d20 dice for you guys as his next cardboard construct?? And I heard he auctioned off the cardboard Duc at Barrett-Jackson to benefit "Kawi's PostWhores"

Ben got the guns as gifts from my sister's kids.

Here's comes barefoot & preggo to stick up fer her "little"big nerd :D

And just so you know... I would totally storm that castle wall/drawbridge thing & destroy it! Be like KoolAid man bustin' through a wall kool_aid.gif

Oh how I wish I could get away with that! :lol:

How can you even still type by now!? ;)

You're just generally a bad person.

My head still isn't right after that.

Yeah, ummm, sorry about that. I had no idea you'd take such a deap breath. :lol:I gotz nuttinz but love for ya man. :cheers:

Here's comes barefoot & preggo to stick up fer her "little"big nerd :D

And just so you know... I would totally storm that castle wall/drawbridge thing & destroy it! Be like KoolAid man bustin' through a wall kool_aid.gif

Both of those comments Fonzie made me crack up. :lol:

IMG_0948.JPG

This pic is just rife w/ caption possibilities!

Girl- "What the hell are you nerds doing??"

Nerd- "This is the HeMan WomanHater Club"

Girl- "You nerds know I could destroy your "fort", right?"

Nerd- "We are the Knights who say "Niii!"

Girl- "If you let me in your clubhouse... I'll show you my boobies"

Nerd- giggling excitedly... "She said "bewbies"!!

Alternate Nerd response- "What are boobies?? Can someone grab the "Teenage Body Book" for me?"

Edited by Fonzie

IMG_0948.JPG

This pic is just rife w/ caption possibilities!

Girl- "What the hell are you nerds doing??"

Nerd- "This is the HeMan WomanHater Club"

Girl- "You nerds know I could destroy your "fort", right?"

Nerd- "We are the Knights who say "Niii!"

Girl- "If you let me in your clubhouse... I'll show you my boobies"

Nerd- giggling excitedly... "She said "bewbies"!!

Alternate Nerd response- "What are boobies?? Can someone grab the "Teenage Body Book" for me?"

Except for this is her fort:

182716_625456508487_50608759_34434367_6430916_n.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't bother building a fort. The network guys made a freaking disco (sound system, light show, strobes, etc) and the storage guys made a castle with working drawbridge. There was no competing with that. So I decided to storm their forts and take them over. :lol:

where do you guys work? I want in. I swear I can be productive and efficient when properly motivated...

where do you guys work? I want in. I swear I can be productive and efficient when properly motivated...

I'm twice as productive as you are, and Franklin doesn't have to pay for relo costs. ;)

In fact, I'll slay two of your network engineers in a Nerf war (or real, if you'd prefer), do their jobs and still have enough time to eclipse Kawi's postcount.

Ohh I want to see the man size d20! I hope they don't forget the percentage dice, always important to have....

In college, I lived with 5 other guys, 2 of whom were VERY into being total nerds. They embraced it far too much.

anyway, we had "nerd accessories" all over the damn house, and a D20 was one of the items I became quite familiar with. We'd leave it on the bar and roll it to decide who had to clean up after a party, or do dishes when there was a dispute over who they belonged to, or whatever.

One hung-over morning, we were having such a debate about who had to clean up, and I lost; but it was totally worth it to coin the phrase, "I am rolling a 4 on the D20 of sweetness."

Conversely, everyone in the house started saying, "this party is a solid 18 on the D20 of sweetness!" or, "that chick was about a 10 on the D20 of hotness," etc.

I can't believe that didn't catch on in popular culture...

In college, I lived with 5 other guys, 2 of whom were VERY into being total nerds. They embraced it far too much.

anyway, we had "nerd accessories" all over the damn house, and a D20 was one of the items I became quite familiar with. We'd leave it on the bar and roll it to decide who had to clean up after a party, or do dishes when there was a dispute over who they belonged to, or whatever.

One hung-over morning, we were having such a debate about who had to clean up, and I lost; but it was totally worth it to coin the phrase, "I am rolling a 4 on the D20 of sweetness."

Conversely, everyone in the house started saying, "this party is a solid 18 on the D20 of sweetness!" or, "that chick was about a 10 on the D20 of hotness," etc.

I can't believe that didn't catch on in popular culture...

1385fdd0e0dcde8b419758d81f614431.jpg

• Upvote 1