I'm preparing for the cubicle apocalypse

Casper

^ No I haven't but I have shot some crazy Nerf guns that my 6 yr old nephew has. It wasn't entertaining to me at all. I have no desire to play with a Nerf toy when I have a real gun and a motorcycle. I out grew Nerf toys man. :lol::p It's just me. :cheers:

its fun being a kid again :D

I'm mildly jealous at all the awesome nerdage. Lotsa of cool shit, especially the geico caveman guard :lol:

^ No I haven't but I have shot some crazy Nerf guns that my 6 yr old nephew has. It wasn't entertaining to me at all. I have no desire to play with a Nerf toy when I have a real gun and a motorcycle. I out grew Nerf toys man. :lol::p It's just me. :cheers:

That's the cool thing about having kids, you get to play with the toys (ahem... with them) without being a nerd and buying them for yourself! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Do you guys have management at all? :wtf: You get work done in 8 hrs?

Haa... Same thing I was wonderin'!

Do you guys play D&D in your fort tents Ben, while you're waiting to be "attacked"?? :D

Is this a one day thing... Or it's like this every day?

Who's Super Bowl commercial was like this, a couple years ago? Career Builder... Doritos?? Can't remember

You're complaining about a fundraiser???

Didn't see that, cause you posted it a minute before I posted mine, so I was typing while you were clicking ;)

I just thought you guys were fuckoffs, trying to compete w/ Shiddy & the cardboard Duc :D

That's the cool thing about having kids, you get to play with the toys (ahem... with them) without being a nerd and buying them for yourself! :lol:

eusa_shifty.gif I know not what you speak of white man yes.gif

Didn't see that, cause you posted it a minute before I posted mine, so I was typing while you were clicking ;)

I just thought you guys were fuckoffs, trying to compete w/ Shiddy & the cardboard Duc :D

No, Shiddy just fucks off. I fuck off for charity. :D

• Upvote 1

Haa... Same thing I was wonderin'!

Do you guys play D&D in your fort tents Ben, while you're waiting to be "attacked"?? :D

Is this a one day thing... Or it's like this every day?

Who's Super Bowl commercial was like this, a couple years ago? Career Builder... Doritos?? Can't remember

I hear the next fundraiser will be playing D&D in the forts. A man-sized d20 dice is already being constructed...

:)

what the hell is D&D? if its played in a fort it sounds like some nerdy homosexual thing

You know dungeons, it's like the tunnels that your people use to move packages. Someone funnier than me can make the dragon joke, I've got nothin'. :)