I'm preparing for the cubicle apocalypse

Casper

did you attack from your fort?

I didn't bother building a fort. The network guys made a freaking disco (sound system, light show, strobes, etc) and the storage guys made a castle with working drawbridge. There was no competing with that. So I decided to storm their forts and take them over. :lol:

WTF do you guys do? Srsly? I've been staring at an AutoCAD screen for the past three hours while eavesdropping on the conversations of my GM co-workers (who apparenty live quite boring lives) while wondering how long I'm going to put off lunch to make my day seem shorter than it is.

looks like the spelling apocalypse is already here....

Must not leave an "Edit" trail when Ben edits stuff, as your post is 12mins after his, & I believe the general time limit for ninja edits is 1min

I didn't bother building a fort. The network guys made a freaking disco (sound system, light show, strobes, etc) and the storage guys made a castle with working drawbridge. There was no competing with that. So I decided to storm their forts and take them over. :lol:

as a network/storage guy, this pleases me. You just keep your nose in your queries and no one gets hurt.

I really wish I worked in an environment where we could pull this kind of thing off.