Calmest reaction ever...

granda080

Wow. I dunno how I wouldn't handled that.

I'm sure the vast majority ride without cameras, and it's not like you can get your cellphone out and call the cops with full gear on trying to chase a hit and run suspect. I'd feel helpless.

I think I'd chase the guy first though, worry about the cops later. :dunno: This is another upsetting video post.

Wow. I dunno how I wouldn't handled that.

I'm sure the vast majority ride without cameras, and it's not like you can get your cellphone out and call the cops with full gear on trying to chase a hit and run suspect. I'd feel helpless.

I think I'd chase the guy first though, worry about the cops later. :dunno: This is another upsetting video post.

I've done that actually. Was following a guy I thought was seriously drunk. He was all over the road from white line to white line. I stopped, pulled out my cell phone, dialed the cops, flipped up my modular, stuck it into my helmet, lower the front to help with wind noise and took off after the guy. Not the easiest thing to do.

I pulled up beside him at a light. He said he hadn't slept in about 3 days and was seriously tired. I told him to pull over and take a nap. He actually listened.

Its pretty cool more people are buying and riding with the go pro and there are all these videos! Good footage!

It's a good AND bad idea. You better obey EVERY law there is because if you mess up, all the evidence against your riding is on video. I am against incriminating myself; I'm not perfect on 2 wheels if you know what I mean. ;)

It's a good AND bad idea. You better obey EVERY law there is because if you mess up, all the evidence against your riding is on video. I am against incriminating myself; I'm not perfect on 2 wheels if you know what I mean. ;)

TWO wheels? You sure you don't mean ONE?

And then you've got this guy:

http://tinyurl.com/6847alw

Its pretty cool more people are buying and riding with the go pro and there are all these videos! Good footage!

Yeah I should really run mine all the time for shit just like this. Only get a little over an 1hr per battery/sd card.

Sure would be nice if it had a power cord adapter.

i think if some fucktard ran over my foot at that light they stopped at i would have taken off my helmet and busted his windows out on the drivers side..

yea gotta agree. When I get mad I'm about the least stable minded person, hell last year I kicked a dudes mirror off for leaving maybe a foot between his bumper and my rear tire then cut me off to pass!

Sure would be nice if it had a power cord adapter.

does a gopro work on a cigarette lighter? I know there is something you can buy that hooks up to a battery tender that turns it into a cigarette lighter.

Designed for use with GPS (i assume), but it would work for anything.